Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Busy day for the AvPUnknown Server (Read 38042 times)
VIPER
Young Blooded

Busy day for the AvPUnknown Server
Oct 18th, 2011 at 7:03pm
Print Post Print Post  
Nice to see the servers getting some action.

@Kal-L y u no join in?
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2011 at 7:05pm by VIPER »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Busy day for the AvPUnknown Server
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2011 at 7:22pm
Print Post Print Post  
Lovely  Smiley

IP Logged

Kal-L
Unblooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2011 at 8:02pm
Print Post Print Post  
I was watching telly around the time you took that screenie.

IP Logged

Kal-L
Unblooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:06pm
Print Post Print Post  
So I decided to join in this server today for a laugh. It was on leadworks map, there were quite a few people in there already, at first I was actually havin' good fun, using mostly the combi stick (and getting some outrageous kills with it) with the occasional bit of pistol, disc and netgun.

Then it all turned ugly really quickly, there was major spawnkiller/type killer called hunk-py or something, also why is there no spawn protection on the server?! It's gone...

And I've got trolls flaming me, calling me noob every time I used anything other than the combi... omfg I'm not joining that server again, sorry M.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:10pm
Print Post Print Post  
Server does have spawn protection, works fine.. only if you move out of the 'spawn' area then its gone and your not safe.

Spammers on every server man cant be helped unless i get the weapons banned.

Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:06pm:
omfg I'm not joining that server again, sorry M.

To each his own, your choice no worries man.

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:28pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:06pm:
So I decided to join in this server today for a laugh. It was on leadworks map, there were quite a few people in there already, at first I was actually havin' good fun, using mostly the combi stick (and getting some outrageous kills with it) with the occasional bit of pistol, disc and netgun.

Then it all turned ugly really quickly, there was major spawnkiller/type killer called hunk-py or something, also why is there no spawn protection on the server?! It's gone...

And I've got trolls flaming me, calling me noob every time I used anything other than the combi... omfg I'm not joining that server again, sorry M.

I was there too, and I saw what you did.

I don't doubt that there were people spawn camping, but SK is impossible. You must've walked outta your protection and got killed, which is still unaccpetable (unless you had a gun)

Also, someone started complaining about you using pistol, and you began to curse at the guy, saying you can use pistol whenever you feel like it. He doesn't have the right of telling you what to use, even because I didn't notice any spamming, but you didn't need to be THAT rude. (as you always are, when bothered). I regret not having taken a screenshot of your sentences towards the guy, but the admin can read the chat log if he wants.

btw: I had lots of fun playing in AVP UNKOWN server today, hope it will be always like today, full of people, and not so much noobing... It's impossible to get a server filled with old veterans only, but it was fun for me.

Wink

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:30pm by Kicksilver »  
IP Logged

Kal-L
Unblooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:35pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
I regret not having taken a screenshot of your sentences towards the guy, but the admin can read the chat log if he wants.

And nothing said of their sentences towards me? I was just fighting my own corner that's all.

Again Kicksilver you're BSing: Plus they weren't "complaining", they were trolling and calling me noob, etc. While all the rather dazzling combisticks kills I managed went ignored. The person who was giving me grief was running around with a one hit kill railgun.
Quote:
You must've walked outta your protection and got killed, which is still unaccpetable (unless you had a gun)

I dunno what happened there...I wasn't moving, just stood there with just the wristblades equipped while I was typing stuff out. Is there some sort of time limit countdown before the spawn protect wears off or something? Because I was honestly respawning and dying about one second later because of that runner player.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:42pm by Kal-L »  

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:46pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:35pm:
Quote:
I regret not having taken a screenshot of your sentences towards the guy, but the admin can read the chat log if he wants.

And nothing said of their sentences towards me? I was just fighting my own corner that's all.

Again Kicksilver you're BSing: Plus they weren't "complaining", they were trolling and calling me noob, etc. While all the rather dazzling combisticks kills I managed went ignored. The person who was giving me grief was running around with a one hit kill railgun.
Quote:
You must've walked outta your protection and got killed, which is still unaccpetable (unless you had a gun)

I dunno what happened there...I wasn't moving, just stood there with just the wristblades equipped while I was typing stuff out. Is there some sort of time limit countdown before the spawn protect wears off or something? Because I was honestly respawning and dying about one second later because of that runner player.

I see.

Very mature of you to talk back to trolls (even after you realize they're trolls), let alone using those words. How old are you, 12?

No, it doesn't. Actually there's a safety radius where the protection works, you can walk around a little and still be under protection. You probably jumped, I think that does shut off the shield.

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:19pm
Print Post Print Post  
I'd like to add that the server needs some kind of administration to function perfectly.

It'd nice if some of you guys played there often, because many people were spamming/staggering today and we could do nothing to help.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:25pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kicksilver wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:19pm:
I'd like to add that the server needs some kind of administration to function perfectly.

It'd nice if some of you guys played there often, because many people were spamming/staggering today and we could do nothing to help.

True, i haven't been on the game in months... busy with L4D2 with VIPER hehe, But Reflex are resident moderator here... he admins the server for us and he takes no SHIT he's really a cool guy, you might of played him before. ? hehe

I'll need to get on there more often (must have order huh?)  Grin

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:25pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #10 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:27pm
Print Post Print Post  
x-M-x wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:25pm:
True, i haven't been on the game in months... busy with L4D2 with VIPER hehe, But Reflex are resident moderator here... he admins the server for us and he takes no SHIT he's really a cool guy, you might of played him before. ? hehe

I'll need to get on there more often (must have order huh?)  Grin

You have to get back man, AVP2 is the best.

And I don't think I've met him.

Cheesy

IP Logged

=lFFl=Kyle
Young Blooded

Marine colonel

Reply #11 - Oct 20th, 2011 at 6:10am
Print Post Print Post  
Kicksilver is right you should get back to avp2
the last time i saw you in avpunknown i was like OMG it's x-M-x Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No lie

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #12 - Oct 20th, 2011 at 1:09pm
Print Post Print Post  
True story.

IP Logged

VIPER
Young Blooded