Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Battle of the Hackers... (Read 43996 times)
veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Battle of the Hackers...
Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:34am
Print Post Print Post  
A few days ago on a server that shall remain nameless there were two hackers that got into a pissing match with each other. I've been playing this game long enough to know one was using an aimbot with the sniper rifle, but the other one was using an even more unfair hack that was not limited by range. He had inhuman precision/power with the pulse rifle while staggering it. He could kill me in about two PR bullets.  I thought it was a vec, but those are autobanned, so what in God's name was he doing? What is this uber hack?

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Re: Battle of the Hackers...
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 2:26am
Print Post Print Post  
its called aim and 2.0 stagger

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 5:32am
Print Post Print Post  
2.0 stagger? I know what standard staggering is, but how is 2.0 different? That guy was even worse than the aimbot. At the other end of the map I would get killed in about 2 or 3 PR bullets in less than a second almost every time and he "won" on the scoreboard with flying colors. It's inhuman! At least with the aim bot, he was awful at range and couldn't aim worth squat at longer ranges.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:10am
Print Post Print Post  
Why server remain nameless? why not post the hackers names?

NAME THAT SERVER! NAME THOSE HACKERS!!

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:43am
Print Post Print Post  
veis wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 5:32am:
2.0 stagger? I know what standard staggering is, but how is 2.0 different?

commonly known as NoRecoil or overstagger allows through the use of a macro or a programmable mause repetition of an action in this case we talk about the primary focus (mp41 az  pulze rifle).
can also be used for "fast sniping" thus reducing the charging time of the Sniper.
x-M-x wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:10am:

I'm afraid I have witnessed several times this.
and although sad to see that the server is emptied when this happens. Sad
remain anonymous using the pseudonym Noname_0
probably a  old scool player who likes  using a noscope not totaly clean.
who is afraid to show his nickname because he feels too strong to play with ordinary mortals.
or a some stupid child fitted with a programmable mouse who thinks he's God, but it's just a poor loser.
there is a subtle difference between a hacker and a cheater.
maybe we should relate to the concept of introducing a recording Mandatory for all users who just want to play.
exemple want only play? set your nick name
this name already exist / or dont exist want register?
here login / registration.
Making life a more complicated for those who like to remain anonymous.
it could use the script of new client connector v 0.4.8 beta to monitor the various players .
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:01pm by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 11:58am
Print Post Print Post  
Lucifer wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:43am:
2.0 stagger? I know what standard staggering is, but how is 2.0 different?

commonly known as NoRecoil or overstagger allows through the use of a macro or a programmable mause repetition of an action in this case we talk about the primary focus (mp41 azpulze rifle).
can also be used for "fast sniping" thus reducing the charging time of the Sniper.
x-M-x wrote on Today at 10:10am:

I'm afraid I have witnessed several times this.
and although sad to see that the server is emptied when this happens. Sad
remain anonymous using the pseudonym Noname_0
probably aold scool player who likesusing a noscope not totaly clean.
who is afraid to show his nickname because he feels too strong to play with ordinary mortals.
or a some stupid child fitted with a programmable mouse who thinks he's God, but it's just a poor loser.
there is a subtle difference between a hacker and a cheater.
maybe we should relate to the concept of introducing a recording Mandatory for all users who just want to play. Making life a more complicated for those who like to remain anonymous. 

I have never seen so much bullshit in one post.

2.0 stagger is the standart "good" fire rate, or firing 2 magazines before an ammo box closes. Every player should be able to achieve this.

The normal ammo box closes 15 seconds after opening and the time to reload the pulse rifle is 1 second exactly, so you basically have 14s to fire 99x2 bullets or if you consider you will fire both magazines at the same rate thats 99 bullets in 7s which means (99/7)=14.1428 bullets per seccond. Taking into consideration that you can fire 2 bullets per click thats 14.1428/2=7.0714 clicks per second (in comparison the "world record" for most clicks in 10s is 175 or 17.5 clicks/s).

Please feel free to prove here that 2.0 stagger is cheating, or else stop spreading your stupidity on forums
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:00pm by JP »  

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Reply #6 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 1:05pm
Print Post Print Post  
relax jp
I was trying to explain the difference between a macro an a exploit .
not accuse you jp . Tongue
not the first time I see him enter this anonimus player has a different style from your Jp of this I am sure.
I have no idea who it is
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2015 at 1:27pm by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #7 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 1:39pm
Print Post Print Post  
veis wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:34am:
A few days ago on a server that shall remain nameless there were two hackers that got into a pissing match with each other. I've been playing this game long enough to know one was using an aimbot with the sniper rifle, but the other one was using an even more unfair hack that was not limited by range. He had inhuman precision/power with the pulse rifle while staggering it. He could kill me in about two PR bullets.  I thought it was a vec, but those are autobanned, so what in God's name was he doing? What is this uber hack?

This is free-speech community we dont have secrets why dont you tell us their names.And they are autoobanned then why do you post that here,I dont see point.As for 2.0 stagg and overstagg I will explain it to you.Why?Because I have 2.0 stagg and I used "macro"(not really macro,one different thing)so I will tell you difference.What is stagg.Stagg is fast shooting by pulse rifle(aka weapon number 4)by using animation glicth.Overstagger is stagg that is not possible with human finger.Also stagg is in close connection with FPS(frames per second).Hmm.Lets start.Stagg is about rhythm not brainless tapping over your mouse.Why?
You need 6,5 clicks in second with good rhythm to get 2.0 stagg and with good aim you are "hacker".Overstagger dont have rhythm that is just computer simulating 14 and over click per sec.About that rhythm,that is one thing.Hmm.When you tap your mouse but you shot two bullets instead of two for same number of clicks.Let me show you some pictures.

Number are number of bullets in one click.This is what happens on 60 FPS.This is what happens on 120 FPS!!!

26 CLICKS IN 1 SEC!!!NOT CLICKABLE BY HUMAN FINGER.THAT IS STAGG ON HIGH FPS.AND ALSO ONE MORE THING WHEN IS NORMAL 2.0,SOUND OF IT IS NORMAL,OVERSTAGGER HAVE SOUND OF 100 HORNETS FLYING TO YOU!!!I think you should know now what is stagg and what is macro!!!!

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #8 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 5:00pm
Print Post Print Post  

IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #9 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 8:56pm
Print Post Print Post  
2.0 stag is achievable, even i can do it and i don't play human...like at all Tongue

I know of one sure fire way to tell if someone is hacking, if you are killed before spawn protection it applied to your character its a snapto aimbot.

There is a tiny delay between the game creating your spawned character and the server assigning spawn protection to you, its only possible to kill someone in that tiny window with the use of an aimbot and the times its happened to me are by random players on sniper rifle rampages.

Just putting that out there.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #10 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:21pm
Print Post Print Post  
Or you just pressed jump, cloack, vision, or one of the many keys that disable the spawn protection, and you got killed before the game gives you control of your character, since there is a delay from the moment your character spawns to the point where you are able to control it.

There are players who keep smashing keys repetedily after they day because they must believe they will spawn faster or something, sometimes this results in spawning withour protection, and often always on the same place, if someone who knows how to control spawn points takes advantage of this it can lead to an often comical effect where a player gets killed dozens of times on the same spot and he wont even know whats happpening since he will be stuck in death cam and usually blame it on lag. My personal record on this is 34 spawn kills in a row.

IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #11 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:34pm
Print Post Print Post  
See i thought that too "I must have hit c to cloak" or something like jump etc. But this has happened a few times while not touching the keyboard at all.

My connection is great to most servers with little or no delay before i assume control of my newly created spawn character, certainly i would never have a delay that exceeds my spawn protection time.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #12 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:57pm
Print Post Print Post  
In sg-2 servers for example you dont even need to touch any key to spawn without protection. But i know some cases of  players that always spawn without protection no matter what, not sure if they are pressing keys or its something else or even if this can randomly happen to someone else.

IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #13 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:15pm
Print Post Print Post  
The reason i say its a sure fire way to tell is that this only happens when we already have a suspicious player in the server who is just wrecking the shit of everyone, we are talking a clear 100 frag lead on the nearest player.

During normal play, it never happens.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #14 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:57pm
Print Post Print Post  
Yea it happens because the people you are refering to operate at a much deeper level than the average player. Im talking for example paying attention to the death messages and and controling the positions of everyone in the map in order to predict who is going to spawn and where, making sure noone escapes.

stagger only

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print