Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Battle of the Hackers... (Read 44242 times)
veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Re: Battle of the Hackers...
Reply #30 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:48pm
Print Post Print Post  
Lol I love how JP is trying to downplay the hacking incidents. What else would you expect from a hacker? It seems hackers don't make good liars. Quote:
Its not impossible, there are a few people that have experienced this myself included. I don't have to convince you, you can try it yourself next time you see a suspicious player on a monster sniper rifle rampage in depot, when killed don't press anything before you spawn, chances are you will get killed at least once while spawning before spawn protection is applied. This is the only time it will happen as well, it will never happen with skilled "normal" players.

Quote:
Experienced players are different from botters. No matter how experienced a player is he will not be able to catch and kill a fresh spawned character before the server assigns spawn protection to that character, it takes milliseconds. The act of just moving your mouse to the target will take a hell of a lot longer than the server does to apply protection.

Use this method to confirm the presence of a bot on an already suspicious player. You have all played the game long enough to know what is suspicious and what is skill.

dm_depot is an excellent map to confirm this as hackers tend to stand at the open part beside the large doors and go on a sniper rifle rampage, what they dont account for is spawn points in that map.  There are a few spawn locations on the opposite side from the botter in plain sight, this is where you are most likely to experience deaths before spawn protection is applied to you when a hacker is going nuts.

Quoted for truth. Ban the aimbotters. Ban the staggers. Ban them all.

IP Logged

DT
Spawnkiller

Angry finn!

Reply #31 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 1:31am
Print Post Print Post  
Im too lazy to quote the last 3 people so I just say it here anyway.

JP is right on that matter, it is impossible to kill someone who just died, is spawning again somewhere and finally spawns. If the player clicks a button which takes the spawnprotection off, it is completely their own fault. And 99,9% of times that happens because people smash their keyboards while spawning thinking they will spawn faster. They will not.

For another matter, why the hell would JP cheat if he is running his own 2 servers and be admin in the TBBC servers (and propably at Ayleias server) aswell? He is one of those guys who actually run this game. I've never seen him cheat in my life and propably never will.

If you get beaten by a legit player while you cheated yourself, cry me a river. I've seen that happen before during the years. Get some skills and come back again when you get yourself unbanned.. Which is, propably never.

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #32 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 3:21am
Print Post Print Post  
Bollocks. Cancelling your SP is one thing, but being killed faster than you can even react upon a respawn (with no connection problems) is a whole different issue. Well now I know why select hackers don't get punished as they are admins now. This is all adding up all too well. Is that nameless guy an admin now too? It wouldn't surprise me at this rate.

IP Logged

DT
Spawnkiller

Angry finn!

Reply #33 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 6:01am
Print Post Print Post  
You literally cant bypass the spawnprotection and kill someone who is in it. Every player is in the spawnprotection until they deactivate it by moving outside the area or click a button to deactivate it.. You cannont kill anyone who just spawned even within 0.1 seconds or anything like that as long as the player stays in spawnprotection.

The servermods are built that way, if you do not belive us, belive the modmakers. And if you dont even belive them, well.. Feel free to make your own which works better. Wink

Edit.
Did you actually read anything I just said there..?? Tongue I said its impossible and JP is right that it is impossible. Impossibru!! *insert japanese impossibru face here*
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2015 at 6:04am by DT »  

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #34 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 12:54pm
Print Post Print Post  
veis wrote on Jan 31st, 2015 at 3:21am:
Bollocks. Cancelling your SP is one thing, but being killed faster than you can even react upon a respawn (with no connection problems) is a whole different issue. Well now I know why select hackers don't get punished as they are admins now. This is all adding up all too well. Is that nameless guy an admin now too? It wouldn't surprise me at this rate.

Veis instead of posting stupid thing here try getting better,you are one of those POWER NOOBS that cant hit standing elephant 2 meter from them, with sniper.Days of hacking on avp2 are over,all of them are banned,some from whole game.Dont accuse other players and JP is not hacker,he is just good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOZLBofp9s

This is real aimbotter as you can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489ltvWC-UM

And this is guy you call cheater,and there are other good sniper players and you can watch their videos.
veis wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:48pm:
Quoted for truth. Ban the aimbotters. Ban the staggers. Ban them all.

From this part we can see how good you are,banning stagger.Only guys that cant stagg say this.
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2015 at 12:55pm by Acid »  

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #35 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 9:53pm
Print Post Print Post  
Did you fools read anything I said or am I surrounded by autists? I said one of the incidents was on a SG server. That means different "SP" (as mentioned earlier in this now circus of a thread) and a no stagger rule. That's right, STAGGERING IS AGAINST THE RULES THERE. So even if we presume he wasn't hacking, that's still illegal to that server. It's amazing to here all of you fools defending a hacker by trying to bend the rules that would get your average player banned. It appears the people who run this community get to do whatever they want. Sounds just like government bureaucratic rubbish on a smaller scale. Since all of you higher ups are looking out for each other, I'm going to make sure SG (we'll see if they think this is "skill" soon enough) knows about this and just stop playing with you fucking whiny assholes. I will also spread the word just how corrupt you tools are, even if I can only convince just one person, that will be enough. Just watch, even when I am gone, both the stagger hacker and aimbotter (probably both "pro" admins right?) will still be there ruining the game with no punishments. Just watch... For the few players remaining who aren't retarded, but are masochistic enough to keep playing, record proof and post it everywhere you can and mention how these hackers are deemed to just be "pro."

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #36 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 11:28pm
Print Post Print Post  
Oh really we are fools and ruining game.You will spread a word?For what?Starting war vs JP is stupid.You will lost.Why?Because 99% of players are on his side.And for your info there are more players in 2014 then in 2013,your theory of ruining game sucks."Pro" admins as you call them maked this game still playeble on online.Without them you would play this because MS 1.5.3 would be dead.And JP is one of guys that helped creating it.As for your "tell SG about it".SG-2 dont care too much about servers,they moved from avp2.And you really think Sonic Fox will ban JP.One more thing Veis:IF YOU ARE SO STUPID AND RETARDET TO NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY WELL,THEREFORE BEING FRAGED BY OTHER PLAYER DONT MAKE THEM CHEATER,NOBODY IS GUILTY FOR YOU BEING NOOB!!!!!

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #37 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 11:52pm
Print Post Print Post  
Acid wrote on Jan 31st, 2015 at 11:28pm:
would play this because MS 1.5.3 would be dead.And JP is one of guys that helped creating it

He didn't create 1.5.3.. 

1.5.3 is down to Herr_Alien & Jeff via Gamespy....

(no offense to JP of course) But Acid you can't just say 'OH HE'S ONE OF THE GUYS HELPED CREATE IT.. i'm sure JP agrees...

or do you mean 1.5.4? (which is TBBC involvement)  and 2.0. which also has JP's map...

And as far as i'm aware... SG-2 SERVERS run Rommie's mod... lol Grin which is.... unstable (that server is full of bullshit to the beginning and the end... )

My 2 cents.

« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2015 at 11:59pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #38 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 11:54pm
Print Post Print Post  
Oh look the cheater is angry because his hax didnt make him pro enoguh so he comes here complain right after he ragequits both times he gets demolished and strangely centring his complains on "stagger hack".

He claims he isnt the aimboter but instead one of the other players that where there, but its at least strange that he comes here complaint right after the 2 times i faced this cheater and even more strange since the fact that none of the other players where there in both occasions....

I also see that you are trying to take this on SG_CMD since you also posted there with a different name (how surprising..)

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #39 - Feb 1st, 2015 at 1:55am
Print Post Print Post  

IP Logged

ragemoar
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #40 - Feb 1st, 2015 at 3:17am
Print Post Print Post  
Pft, you dumbasses can rage all you want, but your words of desperation, guilt, and anger will not dissuade me. If you are so confident I am the evil hacker why did you rush over to defend yourself on SGC's site? I see you are all butt buddies but you can't run from justice. I will continue to let any potential players know of your joke of a community regardless of your feigned indifference. Unless SGC is in bed with you too (which doesn't look like it because of your desperation) you will be found and banned like you should have been.  Justice will be served. Like it or not. So go ahed, ban me out of anger, I've said all I needed to.

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #41 - Feb 1st, 2015 at 1:09pm
Print Post Print Post  
x-M-x wrote on Jan 31st, 2015 at 11:52pm:
He didn't create 1.5.3.. 

1.5.3 is down to Herr_Alien & Jeff via Gamespy....

(no offense to JP of course) But Acid you can't just say 'OH HE'S ONE OF THE GUYS HELPED CREATE IT.. i'm sure JP agrees...

or do you mean 1.5.4? (which is TBBC involvement)  and 2.0. which also has JP's map...

Yeah I know,I know.It is my sentence error  Tongue I was thinking about MS 2.0 and stuff.I thought 1.5.3 was just Her_Alien work  Huh

ragemoar wrote on Feb 1st, 2015 at 3:17am:
Pft, you dumbasses can rage all you want, but your words of desperation, guilt, and anger will not dissuade me. If you are so confident I am the evil hacker why did you rush over to defend yourself on SGC's site? I see you are all butt buddies but you can't run from justice. I will continue to let any potential players know of your joke of a community regardless of your feigned indifference. Unless SGC is in bed with you too (which doesn't look like it because of your desperation) you will be found and banned like you should have been.  Justice will be served. Like it or not. So go ahed, ban me out of anger, I've said all I needed to.

WTF are you talking,pls shut up if you dont have anything smart to say.99% players like you are cheaters themselves!!!

IP Logged

[AvP2]Seal
Spawnkiller

When i speak.... Everyone
listens~

Reply #42 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:18am
Print Post Print Post  
Server Security Always helps..... Hacking in AVP2 has slowed down a lot over the years.

- Whoever wins... We lose (AvP)

IP Logged

[AvP2]Seal
Spawnkiller

When i speak.... Everyone
listens~

Reply #43 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:20am
Print Post Print Post  
oh and there is an anti aimbotter mod now soo... no more cheaters!

- Whoever wins... We lose (AvP)

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #44 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 10:17pm
Print Post Print Post  
this was posted on a well known avp hacking forum that shall remain a secret on the same day this thread was started:

I'll quote a post I made in another topic:
Quote:
"I keep stumbling upon this hacker who has almost godly firepower and accuracy with the pulse rifle. No matter what range I am at, he keeps nailing me with inhuman precision and overly lethal firepower. It also is undetected as of now by hack detectors. I know it can't be an aimbot, as those have a limited range and vecs to my knowledge are autobanned. I heard one player refer to it as "Super Stagger." Is this true, and if so how would you go about doing it?"

Sounds familiar? yea... just look at the first post of this thread

and then he takes what lucifer and i said and proceeds to ask about it on this forum:

Quote:
Hey         are you familiar with the 2.0 stagger? I sometimes see players with the PR stagger and have insanely good damage, it can't be vecs as their banned. I believe it is a macro with a programmable mouse if I am not mistaken. I never really ...

now he is reffering to what he asked here lol:

Quote:
... might be some truth to it, even if it makes you less than modest. As for finding out if this "hack" I mentioned earlier was a super stagger, I found out that was the case by asking what is left of the community. Plus you think the AVP 2 community was elitist with your staggering ...

And then he talks about his attempts of hacking on servers:

Quote:
Although I did try changing vectors of the Pulse Rifle before it got shut down and it was detected by that memory hash checker. Also, if it does detect a hack it will ban you by GUID now, but I'll save that for another topic.

Quote:
I changed the PR vectors to match regular shotguns. Since it worked I am assuming when it comes to vision modes and weapons the game can't detect hacks if the same value is found elsewhere. However stuff like the free roam hack is banned even though you can find the value in game. When I am bored some day I'll try the barrel change technique just to see if it can be snuck past the hack detection.

Right after this guy even discusses what anti hack measures are there and how to bypass them, but i wont post that part here for obvious reasons.

I posted this here because i hate to sound like some crazy person that accused this guy of hacking out of nowhere. I just find it unbelievable that this idiot comes here to accuse me of using hax while he is hacking himself. And im sure his main intention was to know what i was "using" so he could have the same thing.
Sry but you cant get skill with memory editing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print