Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Locked Topic Official avp2 client (Read 142995 times)
Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Re: Official avp2 client
Reply #30 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 6:56am

x-M-x wrote on Jun 1st, 2015 at 1:18am:
Doesn't exist then? damn !

should do a more thorough search.
I found my  italian version on ebay . but if there is the Russian version of the game and dlc maybe its possible that within it there is also the 1.0.9.6 update in Russian

thecanonmaster wrote on May 31st, 2015 at 7:29pm:
Anyway, I assume the main idea is server manager with chat function, similar to TBBC client but with mod support?

yes 1 client for all servers and all mods (old and new)
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2015 at 7:57am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

thecanonmaster
Unblooded

g_pLTClient

Reply #31 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 3:54pm

Didn't get why multilingual support is so important.

As for launcher-modmanager-connectionutility...no promises, but will see what I can do.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #32 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 5:08pm

thecanonmaster wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 3:54pm:

Agree, we have the language files..... i don't see a problem.

As for launcher-modmanager-connectionutility...no promises, but will see what I can do.

Interesting! Can't wait to see more of your work!  Smiley

Good to know this community still has a strong presence of 'modding'

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #33 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 6:19am

и трудно говорить по-русски
indian chuck norris traslated in russian XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybaRBZiXDw
any way some russian guy for exemple dont know.
Aliens vs Predator 2 - 2015 Online + AJL MOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYDbYek3gzw
AVP2 2015 Online (in ms 2.1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrLuv9AWPo
talking of Hosting the entire game in all language
AvP Unknown Forum › General › General Board › why not Hosting the entire game in all language ?
http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1432635489
same idea in a different forum
AvPGalaxy Forums » Games » Alien-Predator Games » AvP2 » Topic:  why not Hosting the entire game in all lenguage ?
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=52877.0
talking of avp2 v1.0.9.6 multilanguage support
AvP Unknown Forum › General › Tech Support › Alien vs Predator 2 v1.0.9.6 multilanguage support
http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1424501911

you could use the download of the new passive master server to directly download the mod for example alj.
but this principle could be used for all the mods that exist(old and new)
you could use mod db as direct bridge.
or avpunkow.net in alternative.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:55pm by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

thecanonmaster
Unblooded

g_pLTClient

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 9:48am

Well, it is all good, but there are one problem - I have static IP address and I got banned from master server (Can't even access the web page via browser)  Grin

I need access to master server to test connector.

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #35 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 11:29am

thecanonmaster wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 9:48am:
Well, it is all good, but there are one problem - I have static IP address and I got banned from master server (Can't even access the web page via browser)  Grin

Banned from seeing all the servers in the server list?

That's messed up. No one should be banned from the whole game, a server ok, not all the servers.

IP Logged

thecanonmaster
Unblooded

g_pLTClient

Reply #36 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 12:17pm

Yeah, I was banned on TBBC servers, all others worked fine, but after some days TBBC web-site and server list from game server browser become unavailable. I think TBBC just transfers AVP2 server bans to whole host bans from time to time.

I can join other servers (if IP address is known) and can access master server web-site via proxy, but it's not very good. Also registered on TBBC forums, but my account still inactive.

Any ideas how to contact TBBC?
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2015 at 4:00pm by thecanonmaster »  

IP Logged

inziggidy
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #37 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 4:46pm

Clearly this game has known better times...normal players can't start up their own mini server games with Rommie mod anymore, [F4]umpparty hasn't been joinable in months, and the entire game is basically now under the boot of TBBC (and their flunkies).

Well, at least there's some upcoming PS4 releases over the next few months to look forward to....lol
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2015 at 4:46pm by inziggidy »  

IP Logged

TBBC
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #38 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 5:15pm

thecanonmaster wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 9:48am:

You were autobanned for hacking under "PBT CRASHER!!!". I don't know what your intentions are but there is no room for "crashers" or other dubious activities that only serve to break the servers. This is not the first time something comes from your way. Members of the Payback Time development team have repeatedly attempted to attack the master server, crash the game servers and cheat on the servers. One of you took it a step further and started spamming gore images on the forums a few months ago, which made me disable automatic account activation.

Do you have an explanation for this?

inziggidy wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 4:46pm:
Clearly this game has known better times...normal players can't start up their own mini server games with Rommie mod anymore, [F4]umpparty hasn't been joinable in months, and the entire game is basically now under the boot of TBBC (and their flunkies).

Clearly you haven't done your homework. The Rommie servers that are running work fine and so would yours if you had updated it with the package from his site. [F4] never bothered to update their server. From the looks of it they either don't care or aren't paying attention to it anymore.

In case you still want to update your server, here is the required file: edit: They already edited it. Just download it from my site if you want it.

You know who's to blame if this link disappears  Tongue.
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2015 at 5:43pm by TBBC »  

IP Logged

thecanonmaster
Unblooded

g_pLTClient

Reply #39 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:40pm

I've tested visionmode/underwater black screen fix which allows to play online. But it worked only for several seconds, then I got banned  Grin New version works fine online (at least on non-TBBC mod server), till you fix that hole too of course.

As for "Payback Time development team have repeatedly attempted to attack the master server, crash the game servers and cheat on the servers" it is total bullshit and it smells like AJLForums' "you are Russian and you are hacker and crash all our servers". Russian bears servers and my mod uses Master Server, don't see the point to do such things.

Anyway, my IP is known and static, you can ban me again if you find anything "hacking crashing suspicious". I do not play on vanilla TBBC servers, so I am OK if you un-ban me on Master Server only.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #40 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:52pm

TBBC wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 5:15pm:
One of you took it a step further and started spamming gore images on the forums a few months ago, which made me disable automatic account activation.

WRONG.

Same person has done this to avpgalaxy and avpunknown......  enough with your false accusations.

And... i never edited your post  Tongue

« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:53pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #41 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:19pm

thecanonmaster wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:40pm:
I've tested visionmode/underwater black screen fix which allows to play online. But it worked only for several seconds, then I got banned  

probably the script has banned you automatically for multiple login
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:32pm by Lucifer »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #42 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 3:02pm

Lucifer wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:19pm:
probably the script has banned you automatically for multiple login

All his servers have a high 'CRC' checking i believe.... many people get falsely banned.. and falsely accused of being a hacker... (some are legit though...)  but the majority of bans on his servers are crazy

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 3:04pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #43 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:53pm

Having a launcher run with news, mods, maps etc displayed before the user clicks "Play" would be fantastic.

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #44 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:33am

Imp Hunter wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:53pm:
Having a launcher run with news, mods, maps etc displayed before the user clicks "Play" would be fantastic.

Reading your post gave me an idea.

So lets say a fancy new launcher was made.

It would still need: Play, Stand-Alone Server, Display, Options, Quit.

It can also have some sort of mod/map/skin/rez file chooser command line thing.

As for the news (idea here), it could direct to several AvP2 twitter feeds. Lets say the most popular twitter feeds for AvP2. Maybe leave like a little hub page to the top avp2 twitter feed links, or give the user the option to start from the feed of their choosing?

So when someone launches the launcher, they see play and other options, but on the side there is a newly loaded AvPUnknown twitter feed showing whatever AvP2 news is out there? Or other twitter feed? Not sure what other avp2-based twitter feeds are out there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print