Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Normal Topic [VIDEO TUTORIAL]How To Make Skin Mods (Read 6255 times)
Olde
Forum Moderator

I'm the Walkin' Dude

[VIDEO TUTORIAL]How To Make Skin Mods
Sep 30th, 2015 at 11:55pm
Print Post Print Post  
I wanted to share a new video tutorial I made on how to make skin mods for AVP Classic 2000. By extension, these also work for AVP99 and AVP Gold Edition, but Classic 2000 is the most relevant version of this game. The only thing you need to begin this tutorial is AVP Classic 2000 (Steam or GOG) and some kind of image editing software (MS Paint at minimum).

Part 1:

Part 2:

This basically makes my third walkthrough of making skins for this game. I also have a published guide to making skins here and here.
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2015 at 2:19am by Olde »  

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: [VIDEO TUTORIAL]How To Make Skin Mods
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 1:19am
Print Post Print Post  
Nice vids Olde,

You can use 'MEDIA' tags next time man.

[media]YOUTUBE URL HERE[/   media] (no spaces)

Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2015 at 1:28am by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 1:49am
Print Post Print Post  
Olde wrote on Sep 30th, 2015 at 11:55pm:
I wanted to share a new video tutorial I made on how to make skin mods for AVP Classic 2000. By extension, these also work for AVP99 and AVP Gold Edition, but Classic 2000 is the most relevant version of this game. The only thing you need to begin this tutorial is AVP Classic 2000 (Steam or GOG) and some kind of image editing software (MS Paint at minimum).

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb9947jFwNM

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWOwgC0GkI

This basically makes my third walkthrough of making skins for this game. I also have a published guide to making skins here and here.

Very well done tutorial. You do AvP Classic 2000 a great service on your youtube channel. I subscribed recently. Smiley

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 6:46pm
Print Post Print Post  
KingKenny wrote on Oct 1st, 2015 at 1:49am:
Olde wrote on Sep 30th, 2015 at 11:55pm:

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb9947jFwNM

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWOwgC0GkI

Very well done tutorial. You do AvP Classic 2000 a great service on your youtube channel. I subscribed recently. Smiley

Indeed!!! great to see more 'tut's Olde! keep posting as much as you can with them, it will help the community a lot!!!! (the more info the better yea?)  Wink

Also, if you have time, get the tools for classic uploaded to the ftp and post them here.

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2015 at 6:48pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Olde
Forum Moderator

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 9:40pm
Print Post Print Post  
I'm on the cusp of a major AVP1 breakthrough. Will be doing a tutorial on that once I figure out everything. Quite exciting.

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged