Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Normal Topic AVP2 Download link, Sky Textures, Mods, etc. (Read 6668 times)
Smith
Spawnkiller

Dallas Smith

AVP2 Download link, Sky Textures, Mods, etc.
Jan 7th, 2016 at 6:38pm
Print Post Print Post  
Hello people, I have been a part of the AVP2 community for a while (Since 2006, but by a different name), and as such, I like to give to the community what I can offer. All of mods were created by me unless stated otherwise. Everything posted here is available to you from my dedicated server.

Download Link for AVP2
http://45.58.62.30/files/Aliens%20vs%20Predator%202%20+%20Primal%20Hunt%20%5bPC-...

These are the standard AVP2 disc image files, there are 3 ISO disc images: AVP2 disc 1, AVP2 disc 2, and Primal Hunt disc. and it also includes the 1.0.9.6 Update. It is in a RAR file which you need WinRAR to extract

They can either be burned to a disc, or loaded via a virtual CD/DVD drive application (MagicDisc is my favorite one, plus it's free)

Mods

Alternative Sky Textures: This replaces two skies. The sky that resides over A lesser fate, Stronghold, and the sky that resides over Compound, Outpost4, and Storage Yard. I took it upon myself to change them to something more realistic since I thought the originals were yuck looking. I do not take credit for the images themselves, I just integrated them. I'm not sure who I should credit since there was no name given, but I got them from Redsorceress.com

Preview 1 Preview 2 Preview 3 Preview 4 Preview 5

---------------------------------------

Crosshair Mod (Dot): A simple edit of a file that changes the crosshair for Marine weapons to a simple dot.

Rail Gun Scope Mod (LINK REMOVED): This removes the green overlay within the sniper rifle scope.

Servers

Teamspeak {Still Work in Progress, but is usable}

Server address: 45.58.62.30
No Password

I got around to adding channels for seperate servers and seperate teams in game modes such as Evac. Still more to be added, you all may still use it if you like.

That's all for now, more to come eventually
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2016 at 5:47pm by KingKenny »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: AVP2 Download link, Sky Textures, Mods, etc.
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2016 at 7:32pm
Print Post Print Post  
Smith wrote on Jan 7th, 2016 at 6:38pm:
I have been a part of the AVP2 community for a while (Since 2006, but by a different name)

And what name was that ?  Tongue

Keep up the good work.

« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2016 at 7:32pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Smith
Spawnkiller

Dallas Smith

Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2016 at 7:58pm
Print Post Print Post  
I use to go by -=Raptor=-Desolate, we started out in the demo and moved to full. I was part of the Raptor clan (that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you're talking to  Wink )

It was a good clan with good people in the beginning but then some bad eggs were allowed to join and got away with causing ruckus (even hacking). I was one of the leaders, and I got tired of the bullshit especially because when I tried to appropriately punish people, I would get overruled by higher ups, so I left and swore off clans.

Recently I just came back since about 2011. And yes those mods were done in the past few months, I may have some more from a long long time ago buried somewhere.

IP Logged

Olde
AvP Classic Support

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 11:03pm
Print Post Print Post  

Those ISO files didn't work for me when I tried them. I made a compilation of the files themselves in the link in my sig because that was the only thing that truly worked.

Rail Gun Scope Mod (LINK REMOVED): This removes the green overlay within the sniper rifle scope.

...ugh.
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2016 at 5:48pm by KingKenny »  

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 5:49pm
Print Post Print Post  
I removed that rail gun scope mod link. It basically gives a clear scope with radar and hud remaining. It's a form of a cheat skin that players have been making for years. Don't re-post it please.

The other two are fine.

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2016 at 7:02am
Print Post Print Post  
except no scope cheat skin, sky textures are nice .
anyway the olde's avp2 setup does not require any external program and its more easy to install.

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2016 at 8:20am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged