Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Locked Topic 2016 master server 2.3 any idea? (Read 6126 times)
Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

2016 master server 2.3 any idea?
Jan 26th, 2016 at 12:59pm

what i have in mind to make peace all
revision of 2.0/2.1/2.2

add sp1 and mp1 only
remove all costum maps (more light)

give direct access to ump3 and all mods most popular bye using official site and official client as a bridge for give access to all available mods old new official and unofficial

+ official client 2016 beta ,auto update system
( i hope operative in the future)
+ unistaller system
+ txt hell credit

I'm sure you have conflicting ideas about it
but if you have a better idea write it.

"What we are divine revelation agrees with the same experience. In fact, if the man looks into his own heart he finds also inclined wrong and sunk in many evils which can not come from his good creator. Often refusing to acknowledge God as his beginning, man has disrupted also his proper relationship to his last end, and at the same time all its orientation is towards himself and towards other men and all created things ".
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2016 at 2:34pm by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: 2016 master server 2.3 any idea?
Reply #1 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 4:57pm

Not sure what you're trying to say ?

1: People can choose how to play online like i said there are a few methods.

2: UMP3 has nothing to do with the msp and UMP3 is being developed.

3: An official Client? well We know Canonmaster/Team? are making one i guess it could be an official one? by the russian bears or canonmasters team etc.

4: Always Leave/Give credit where credit's due (this shows respect and going through the proper channels) Basic common sense really.

5: RELAX  Wink

6: Grab a Coffee while you're at it.

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Re: 2016 master server 2.3 any idea?
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 8:41am

x-M-x wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 at 4:57pm:
1: People can choose how to play online like i said there are a few methods.

I admit that GameRanger can 'be an alternative but you must recognize that lag as hell.
not playable for me.
I am aware that i have a bad connection.
no matter that the room is hosted by a person who has a good connection the game ranger its very lagfull.
2: UMP3 has nothing to do with the msp and UMP3 is being developed.

i know x but
I can tell you that all the people who invite the client TBBC from the game ranger the first thing they asked me was where to download maps special or how to access the server modded as alj.(note alj servers are visible inside tbbc client but not accessible)
I will show them the links through the chat.
if the Canon's client does not use a  chat maybe we just show a link or some links.
3: An official Client? well We know Canonmaster/Team? are making one i guess it could be an official one? by the russian bears or canonmasters team etc.

not familiar with canon as I know well the bears Russians.
if only you could choose which client is simpler and lighter I would have opted for the one made by Mr. TBBC but I know this is not possible.
I never tire of repeating the key is a simple chat.
4: Always Leave/Give credit where credit's due (this shows respect and going through the proper channels) Basic common sense really.

a white flag to bring peace to this useless war makes sense

It does not mean a surrender.
only learn more about the enemy.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is an Italian proverb. Also popular are its analogues in other languages.

Origin
While there was widespread belief that the paternity of this adage is Arabic, it is a hypothesis without foundation, its actual origin is uncertain .

Already in the second book of the Bible, he uses the expression: "the enemy of your enemy" to indicate an ally (God, in this case):

"If you listen to his voice and do all that I speak, I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries"
(Exodus 23:22)

Later, in the fourth century, the legendary Indian writer Kautilya wrote the Arthasastra, a treatise on military strategy from which it was derived the motto - not literally shown in the book - "any neighboring state is an enemy and the enemy of my enemy is an ally ".

In Europe, it appears that the Latin saying Amicus Meus, inimicus enemies mei (my friend, my enemy's enemy) was popular in the seventeen hundred . In 1825 an English translation of the book History of the conquest of England by the Normans described as the popular way of thinking that "every enemy of one's enemy is a friend." The proverb is stated, at least in English, in the nineteenth century .

5: RELAX  Wink

You know what would make me happy and relaxed?
simply play together.
http://www.stargatebase.net/avp2-masterlist.php
maybe see mr xmx, kingKenny, Putmacher inside Stargate server tdm.
regardless of which MS "malware" is installed now.

if you really xmx ,king does not want to know we could have a game on the Russian server AVP2 fotress team that has an old vanilla version. some one need an alien medic?

6: Grab a Coffee while you're at it.

I should drink less
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2016 at 12:06pm by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged