Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Normal Topic Mods for Primal Hunt (Read 20531 times)
Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Mods for Primal Hunt
Feb 22nd, 2016 at 9:44am
Print Post Print Post  
remember this old mod guys? the amok mod for ph

http://www.moddb.com/mods/amok/downloads/amok

or this
AvP2 Primal Hunt: A Raider's Tale

some one remember link for dowload?
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2016 at 11:25am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Mods for Primal Hunt
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2016 at 1:20pm
Print Post Print Post  
Just checked the PH section on the FTP, couldn't find 'Raiders Tale'

But i found AMOK.

or maybe i'm looking in the wrong section.. lol

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2016 at 4:26pm
Print Post Print Post  
font
https://dronealienmods.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/raiders-tale-mod/

Raider’s tale mod
Leave a reply
**AVP2 PRIMAL HUNT: A RAIDER’S TALE**

//////////////////////////////
//Intro & Got to know stuff//
////////////////////////////

Yo! Thanks for dowloading this MOD!
I am an OUTSIDER of the AvP community, you can refer to me as “FBV86”.
A Raider’s Tale is an attempt to Realism and Game Balance MOD, but it features also new stuff, like…
– New butes (of course, otherwise this wouldn’t be a true MOD)
– New sounds.
– New Fx effects.
– Few new weapons for both S.P. and M.P.
– A major skinning job on Aliens and Predators, and human weapons.
– Tweaked Ai for a more challenging Single Player experience.

But the best thing is…there are no glitch or known bugs in this MOD, the few ones were present in the un-modded Primal Hunt as well, so…
– You can do a quicksave everytime you need without the concern of a game-crash.
– You can use the weapon inventory at your pleasure without causing the game to freeze.

AcidGlow’s PredAlien sounds has been used under his permission.
All other soundsskins were done by myself or rippedinspired directly from the movies, any resomiliance with other people work is purely casual.
If you want to use any component of this MOD for your own, even for public use, feel free to, just give me credit in your README file.

To install this MOD you just need to place the PH_RT.rez file in the main AvP2 Primal Hunt folder, then, double click the PrimalHunt.exe, go to the options menù and type -rez PH_RT.rez in the command line, now you’re ready to run the game.

**ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS AND WEAPONS GUIDANCE**

/////////////
//AI_Aliens//
////////////

-Ancient Drone
This class of drone were created as a “Trade Character” for this MOD, they represent the ancient hive leading forces.
They are both available for the AI and for the Multiplayer.
They are also stronger than regular drones, when you meet these guys in the S.P. be sure to have a shotgun or a dagger with you.

-ExDrone
Also know as “The Cannon Fodder” (well, not really) these guys replaces the Simple_AI Runners, they are fast as regular drones, but slightly weak.
They can be hardly distinguished from the regular drones, anyway, looking at their head may do the trick: they have plated cranium.
This class of drone is not playable in M.P. (beacuse they’re too similar to standard drones)

-Drone
This is the Simple_AI Drone, its skin concept is an attempt to the classical H.R. Giger Alien.
This class of drone is also playable in M.P.

//////////
//Aliens//
////////

-Main Changes (overall)
Not much to say: aliens still possess their own characteristics, but now they are more balanced, now every alien is obiviously faster than any other character.

/////////////
//PredAliens//
////////////

-Notes
All the PredAliens classes are quite special now, they can be hardly spotted with the E.M. vision engaged, and they can regain more health than other aliens.

-Predalien
Since it has been “evicted” by its “big brother” in the S.P. (the Ultra Predalien) this poor guy settled itself as a playable character in the M.P.
It shares all the main abilities of its “big brother” but it’s slightly weaker.

-Ultra Predalien
One of my oldest modded characters, it has been deeply modified within the timeline, and now it’s back!! I am really proud of this skin concept!
In this MOD the Ultra Predalien is playable in the Alien S.P. campaign.
It sports an high damage resistance and the special ability to regain 9/10 of it’s healt from a headbited human or predator.
This fearsome beast is available in M.P. as well.

//////////////////
//Human Weapons//
////////////////

-Pistol & Double Pistols
Minor changes here, the animations has been tweaked to reduce slightly their fire rate, but their ammo damage has been increased a bit.
The Double Pistols have a bit more kickback and recoil effect.

-Pulse Rifle
Tweaked to discourage noobs to spam all the 8 grenades, now it has reversed alt_fire animation, this means that the sucky human has to pump action before firing the nade.
Plus it has a short transition delay at the end of the alt_fire animation that not allow the player to fire the grenades sequentially, but this also affects the primary fire.

-Grenade Launcher
EMP grenades stunning effect is shorter.
SpidMines damage amount has been decreased a bit.

-SmartGun
The excellent nooby weapon of choice, now it uses projectiles intead of vectors, the projectile travels really fast and has custom trail FX.
All other things are unalterated.

-SADAR
The KING OF ROCKET LAUNCHERS is mainly unalterated, it just fires a single rocket for magazine, but the reload animation is faster.
All other things are unalterated.

-Sniper Rifle
This noobish weapon has been deeply tweaked, now it uses projectiles instead of vectors, the projectile travels really fast and has custom trail, impact and suond FX.
The damage ammount is setted to not to kill humans with full armor and the stronger aliens and predators in a single shot. (until they were head-shot)
It also needs to be reloaded every 5 shots, the fire rate is unlaterated.
New sounds and scope included.

///////////////////
//Predator weapons//
/////////////////

-Meele Changes (overall)
Wristblades has now a slightly short range.

-Long Dagger
This long blade is basically a quick trophy-retreiver, with this you can retrive multiple throphies in no time, but you can use it as melee weapon too.
It’s also a wise choice to get rid quickly of a single strong enemy shuch as the ancient drones, and the wild chameleons, but praetorians may wish to eat something else.
It has a wider range than the standard wristbaldes but shorter range than the combistick, it’s used more like a combistick than as the wristblades.
It shares a double slot with the wristblades, so you may press twice “1” to choose the dagger, or choose it from the weapon inventory.

-Shoulder Blaster
This caster fires quickly than the classic Shoulder Cannon, and does not decloack the predator when fired, but has not alt_fire, and nor target-locking.
It has also a Blast radius wich damages nearby enemies.
It shares a double slot with the Predator Pistol, so you may press twice “3” to choose the Shoulder Blaster, or choose it from the weapon inventory.
*NOTE*
The Shoulder Blaster is available only in MP

-Predator Pistol
One of the “noobiest” pred weapons, now this hated thing has reduced radius damage and the stunning effect duration is shorter.
Plus it’s animations has been setted to gave it a slower fire rate for both fire modes.

-Shoulder Cannon
As many modders does, its projectiles does not home in targets, althought they travel faster, the weapon still lock-on enemies.
It has a tiny blast radius damage in S.P. wich is disabled in M.P.
It also includes new projectile and trail FX effects that makes it more movie-looking.

-Hot Bombs
Mainly unalterated, they are just available in a restricted ammount of 3 pieces.

////////////////
//Alien Attacks//
//////////////

-Meele Changes (overall)
Most of meele attack range has been decreased.

-Claws (overall)
Overall attack rate has been decreased a bit, so, now aliens have more trouble to break free from pred nets.

-Predalien Claws
Has twice of vectors than other alien’s claws, damage has been adjusted to fit with the vectors.
This means the PredAliens would do more damage than other aliens when they are closer to their prey.

-Predalien Headbite (devour)
Predaliens have more vectors for the headbite attack, so they can gain almost full-healt by headbiting humans and preds, the success of this attack is variable.
Sometimes not all vectors hit victim’s head, so may comes in handy to bite victim’s chest after aiming at its head.
They also needs to get closer than other aliens to perform an headbite, they may need to crouch to headbite a dead enemy.

-Tail (drones, predaliens and runner)
Tail has now a brief time-lag before attacking, but it is more useful and does more damage…
First attack does a respectable ammount of damage, plus stuns mostly of the victims for a split second.
Second attack does twice damage than the first, makes the victim to bleed for a split secon after recived the hit.
Third attack is three-times powerful than the first attack, it should kill every creature if headshot, if they were hit somewere else, most of them will bleed to death.

-Tail (Queen and Praetorian)
Noble aliens have such raw power, both the Queen and the Praetorian owns the longer and tickest tail, that’s why it has extended range than the other aliens’s tail.
It usually kills any enemy, but a Queen, in a single hit.

-Pounce (overall)
Pounce does a shorter stunning effect, less damage, and the drone is the one with the longest pounce distance, then comes…
The Ultra PredAlien, and does twice damage than the drone.
The PredAlien, and does same damage as its big brother.
The Runner, and does the most ridiculus amount of damage.
Praetorian does not pounce jump.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/9882937/ph_rt.rar

some  one can upload this file? pls tnx
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2016 at 4:36pm by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2016 at 10:58pm
Print Post Print Post  
After chekcing the PH section again, we do have this mod...

under the name 'ph_rt.rar'

Here you go.

http://avpunknown.com/avp2files/avp2mods/ph/ph_rt.rar

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 6:02am
Print Post Print Post  
x-M-x wrote on Feb 22nd, 2016 at 10:58pm:

tnx

anyone knows other mod names for ph?
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2016 at 8:36am by Lucifer »  

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 11:24pm
Print Post Print Post  

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 7:58am
Print Post Print Post  
tnx king this was the mod I was looking for this!

Pred Mod client v 2  or if you prefer primal hunt realism

PREDATOR REALISM CLIENT-SIDE MOD
Created by Syntaxx Seven, syntaxxseven@sbcglobal.com
INTRODUCTION
Good morning, Everyone. My name is John Velasquez, AKA "Syntaxx Seven" from the
Counter-Life Modding Team, an associate subsiderary of the Counter-Strike Team.
First and foremost, I would like to interduce myself and and give a a little history
and description of my work. You can find our website at: "Http://cl.cscentral.com"
for more information on my professional developments, please see that website for details.
Alright, now to business. I am a huge fan of the Alien and Predator series of movies,
Comic books, novels and other media related to these series. I have been playing AVP
since the initial release of the game and have been playing online for quite some time.
Some of you may have played with me under the name "MentalMirage" on SUN-Clan Servers.
This is the Client-Side version of the Predator Realism Mod, so this basically means that you can
play it on any server, anywhere without being kicked off. Remember, only you can see the changes
created by this pack. Hopefully, as time progresses, many people will download it and use it in thier games
as a standard res resource. But, for the Server-Side mod, every Predator will have the same advantages
and disadvantages.
All of the sounds included in this pack have been recorded directly from the Movie, edited, filtered,
processed and totally cleaned up with professional care and attention to detail. All backround noise and
other misc theme music has been completely filtered and removed from every sound for a perfect
recording of the only the sound of each weapon or item for AVP2. This package also includes brand new
Taunts created from voices used by AVP2 Marines. I thought about thsi for quite some time and I decided
not to use direct movie to game taunts as it did not seem to fit the whole scheme of AVP2. So, instead, I
created brand new taunts with the Predator sampling and mimicing the voices of Marines and distinct
characters
like Jones, McKain and other misc Marine dialog. I did this in the traditional Predator voice synthisized
mannor in taunts such as: "F-f-f-frost-t-t-t-t-ty.. ty..ty Har-har-harissssonnn-n-n-n-n-n-n" using a variety
of sound traicks up my sleeve to make it sound very similar to the movies but completely unique to this
mod.
These sounds ARE NOT available anywhere else on the internet. This is not some lamer compliation pack
incorporating shit piles of overused, poor quality internet downloaded sound clips from the Predator
movies. So, if you plan on using these sounds or extracting them for your own mod - Give me credit for
the edit time.
Ok, that being said, onward we go. I already plan on creating an overhaul of every species based from
accurate sources exactly like this mod, being "Series 2: Yaunti". For the die hard fans out there of the
Predator Universe, You will love this pack, I know it. This pack was constructed with professional care by
a hardcore fan for hardcore fans. So, you can rest assured that those little details that you have come to
love about the Predator will not be left out to dry.
PREDATOR ATTRIBUTE CHANGES
There are no changes to attribute files in the Client-Side version of this mod.
PREDATOR WEAPON SOUND CHANGES
All of the default Predator sounds have been replaced with sounds
directly from the Predator movie. Descriptions of each sound and
where they edited from are also given here.
PREDATOR WEAPONS
This pack contains replacement sounds
for the following Predator weapon sound FX:
INTERFACE
Visual interface and Pred-Tech Vision mode sounds have been completely
replaced with high-quality movie based sounds. These sounds include:
Pred-Tech Vision Loop, Zoom in, Zoom out and Vision Mode Cycle. Other
interface sounds include Cloaking, Decloaking and failed cloaking effects.
TAUNTS
All of the default Predator Taunts have been replaced for multiplayer.
This includes custom, never before heard self-made Predator mimicing and
computerised sampling of misc audio. All headshot laughing sounds have been
modified heavily to emphasise more of a computerised, mimicing effect as if the
Predator had learned to mimic the laugh from a Marine. This effect is an entire
scheme, including the taunts are my own creation and are propriotary to this mod.
WEAPONS
The Predator's speargun and Plasmacaster sounds have been replaced
with sounds from both Predator and Predator 2 movies. Other sounds include
a replacement for the Ancient Predator's Energy Flechette based from the Plasma
Caster but but has been highly modified to sound more rapid and less powerful.
Now, here is the best part about the Client Side mod, I have successfully recreated
(Pending game engine limitations ) a realistic representation of the Predator's Optical camoflouge.
This has never been done before in any mod to date and the realistic cloaking field will make it's debut
here.
Now, for those of you who have watched the Predator movies as many times as I have - You should
probably remember exactly what the Predator's cloaking field looks like and the basic prinicble in which it
operates. The Predator's cloaking field generator emits a field arround his body, generating a refracting
optical prism that allows light to freely pass over the field and refracts it arround his body instead of
allowing the light to directly hit it. So, the effect is basically very fine ripples of light distortion as it
prisms
arround his body, creating a kind of rippling optical surface effect.
I obviously was not able to code a pixel shader that would actually take into account every detail of the
surface behind the Predator and react to light sources within any specfic area and while using the AVP2
engine, would be incredibly difficult if not impossible to do. So, instead I have created a custom texture
based loosely from screenshots I took from my DVD player while watching the movie. Now, simply
placing this texture in the game as is would not have worked as the pattern would be very abnormal. So,
instead I modified small pieces of the image and placed them in an intricate number of patterns and then
began experimenting with it in Photoshop. After a whole lot of entering and exiting the game and seeing
what I had done and hating it time and time again, I FINALLY came up with the perfect recreation. At
least, it is as close as anyone will get. By the time I actually finished the texture and had what I wanted, I
had completely created the image over from SCRATCH 6 times, lol. After a while, i was just kept looking
at a paused
image on the DVD player as the Predator stood there flashing his eyes at me. I looked for a long time then
started on the last version of the texture which turned out to be the one dreams are made of. =)
Now, another thing you must remember is that when in first person mode - The Predator's cloaking field
will be highly more visable then it will be seen in the third person by other players. This was done
originally to showcase the effect of AVP Primal Hunts Ugly ass rainbow textured cloak. But, my cloaking
texture just makes the whole experience of playing as a Predator a whole hell of alot more realistic and
fun.
I'm sure that once this mod is downloaded, everyone and there mom will be decompiling the Rez to see
how I did this and that's ok! But, just remember, no one figured this out before this moment and actually
doing this is much easier then anyone would think to believe. The problem with modifying the image of
the cloak is actually finding the image used to replace it. Another aspect is, not every texture is going to
look good. I must have experiemented with 100 different textures over 2 weeks worth of time before I
created one just right to match the movies. So, if you wish, you can use my base texture in your own mod.
but make SURE you credit me for the work as ALL of that image is 100% created by me. By the time I got
done with texture, no image was left of anything even remoetely related from FOX Film Company. So,
yes, the texture included in this pack is my own creation and I expect that if you use in your own mod, at
least be a respectful fellow modder and include my name somewhere in your credits list.
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2016 at 8:32am by Lucifer »  

IP Logged