Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) =lFFl= Freedom fighters clan (Read 73353 times)
=lFFl=Kyle
Young Blooded

Marine colonel

Re: =lFFl= Freedom fighters clan
Reply #30 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 4:44pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 3:51pm:
I've been playing this game for years

Really ? wow u seem like 6 yrs old kid dunno know how to run his fucking shity ass server fuck u

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.

IP Logged

Kal-L
Unblooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #31 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 4:58pm
Print Post Print Post  
Holy shit, this thread is the biggest waste of time since your mother tried to abort you at home and discovered how resilient retard baby skulls are to eggwhisks and cheap vodka.

IP Logged

Totes
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #32 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:01pm
Print Post Print Post  
Berz, chill with the swear words please.

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #33 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:40pm
Print Post Print Post  
We've already been over this one. That would be 10 people I don't want to play with because they don't respect the admin or anyone else in the game. For example, yourself and Kicksilver. I'm not really hurting them anyway by banning them from my server, they can still go play on all the others. I haven't published their guids/names or anything.

Dude, seriously, you must have some serious mental illness. When were I disrespectful towards you? I took your "superior" playing style without saying a word, or do you think anyone will have fun playing against a pistol spammer that hides in vents?

Also you can me a noob? Really homie? LMAO you're too funny.
Quote:
Kicksilver is waaay better than u and banning him for no reason ?

More old ground. I'm not going over that again. And Kicksilver is nothing more a dirty twisting liar, I'm long done with him. Kicksilver better than me lol? Then I guess he must've been drowning the shamrock the day he played with me. LOL!

First of all, I don't need to prove anything mate. I don't usually play alien, let alone predalien, and I was just having fun, as usual (i don't play for frags)

But if you like, we can have a 1x1 as sniper and reg. predator, no problem. I played you many times, and I noticed you aren't a bad melee pred at all, but you're not there yet, sorry. You make noob mistakes often, mostly bad moves.

Also berezker I hear that you once called everyone in a game fags and noobs because you were too slow and got yourself locked in on suk stronghold map. I'm also told you accuse others of being aimbotting plasma noobs, then doing the same thing yourself. I've been playing this game for years and I'm not putting up with some new kids like you spoiling it for me. I'll ban whoever I see fit buddy, and there's nothing you can do about it.

You always want to sound superior than everyone. Dude I played AVP2 since the release of the demo, have been in the best clans and played with the best people, even though I won't go around telling everyone how good I am and that I play for longer than them.

IP Logged

VIPER
Young Blooded

Reply #34 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:44pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 4:58pm:
Holy shit, this thread is the biggest waste of time since your mother tried to abort you at home and discovered how resilient retard baby skulls are to eggwhisks and cheap vodka.

Correction this thread is the biggest waste of time
http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1315783859

It's like your after an ego boost every time you post...

IP Logged

Kal-L
Unblooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #35 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:59pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
Dude, seriously, you must have some serious mental illness. When were I disrespectful towards you? I took your "superior" playing style without saying a word, or do you think anyone will have fun playing against a pistol spammer that hides in vents?

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. Moving on...
Quote:
I played you many times, and I noticed you aren't a bad melee pred at all, but you're not there yet, sorry. You make noob mistakes often, mostly bad moves.

According to my logs, you have only been on my server once, so I'm confused. And your little critique of my melee skills: A minute ago you were calling a pistol spammer who camps only in the vents? I kicked your arse and collected your head several times after beating you with only the combi. I don't have to prove anything to you. There is always "someone better", I'm happy with my own abilites, never said I was superior or the best, and don't care what you think.
Quote:
even though I won't go around telling everyone how good I am and that I play for longer than them.

But I was only saying this to Berzerker and co, not "everyone". Again you twist things. You're not welcome in my server because I was having words with another player, but you decided to get involved and stick your oar in without having all the facts to what happened, I really can't stand people like that, and you kept arguing until I couldn't be arsed with our lively debates any more.

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #36 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:15pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 5:59pm:
Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. Moving on...

Not really, if you weren't being cheap, that other dude wouldn't have started to argue with you in first place. I didn't say a word because I'm used to playing noobs in Brutal Chaos, so that doesn't bother me anymore. Not that you are a noob, but that performance of yours in alley was REALLY disappointing.

According to my logs, you have only been on my server once, so I'm confused. And your little critique of my melee skills: A minute ago you were calling a pistol spammer who camps only in the vents? I kicked your arse and collected your head several times after beating you with only the combi. I don't have to prove anything to you. There is always "someone better", I'm happy with my own abilites, never said I was superior or the best, and don't care what you think.

Yes, once. But I've met you in other servers, like in Avp Unknown today.

Seriously, I was in BLITZ's melee pred elite dude, I think I have the balls to say what I'm saying. You kicked my arse and colleted my heads...4 times? Even though I was playing as praetorian, and I hadn't touched it for like 45 days (since I went do Disneyland)... We can retry as sniper, if you want. Then you can brag all you want if you get to touch me. Or even predalien (been training it lately). Pred vs pred doesn't sound bad either. Just don't go around typing such bullshit, you've never seen me playing seriously.

But I was only saying this to Berzerker and co, not "everyone". Again you twist things. You're not welcome in my server because I was having words with another player, but you decided to get involved and stick your oar in without having all the facts to what happened, I really can't stand people like that, and you kept arguing until I couldn't be arsed with our lively debates any more.

Your lame style was somehow affecting me too, since I was you....opponent? So I think my involvement was pretty valid at some point. My mistake was to forget that you're the admin, and you can do whatever you want, like renaming those that will eventually complain about anything as "I'M A GAY NOOB" and similar. Very mature of you again, congrats.

As for your server, I can live without it. In fact, I enjoyed playing in AVP UNKNOWN today way more, since there weren't preds hiding in vents with pistol.

Peace.

IP Logged

Kal-L
Unblooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #37 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:54pm
Print Post Print Post  
Just...lol What exactly is your problem with me? All your arguments against me are so absurdly biased, you ignore or play down all the good things I do, while highlighting the bad. When I disagree with someone, you like to dive into shit that dosen't concern you and can't jump to their side quick enough.
Quote:
Not really, if you weren't being cheap, that other dude wouldn't have started to argue with you in first place. I didn't say a word because I'm used to playing noobs in Brutal Chaos, so that doesn't bother me anymore. Not that you are a noob, but that performance of yours in alley was REALLY disappointing.

So I suppose it's Kal-L's fault that you picked slow dumb praetorian got a bloody nose for it? Me alone vs two aliens who know what they are doing? Well damn right I'm going to pull out every trick I can to make it as difficult as possible for them. Once again I don't care what you think.

Quote:
Seriously, I was in BLITZ's melee pred elite dude, I think I have the balls to say what I'm saying. You kicked my arse and colleted my heads...4 times? Even though I was playing as praetorian, and I hadn't touched it for like 45 days (since I went do Disneyland)... We can retry as sniper, if you want. Then you can brag all you want if you get to touch me. Or even predalien (been training it lately). Pred vs pred doesn't sound bad either. Just don't go around typing such bullshit, you've never seen me playing seriously.

Is this supposed to impress/intimidate? No offence but you sound to me like a total kid here who has something to prove. And if you are everything you say you are...ugh I can't stand AvP players like you. So damn arrogant, like you're the creme de la creme and your farts smell of lavender and jasmine.
Quote:
Your lame style was somehow affecting me too, since I was you....opponent? So I think my involvement was pretty valid at some point. My mistake was to forget that you're the admin, and you can do whatever you want, like renaming those that will eventually complain about anything as "I'M A GAY NOOB" and similar. Very mature of you again, congrats.

*20:34:53 - 05.10.2011* - << ultimate monster >>  wow i bet u cant even melee

Fuck him. He was a bad loser, started the argument and deserved it.
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2011 at 7:01pm by Kal-L »  

IP Logged

VIPER
Young Blooded

Reply #38 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 7:00pm
Print Post Print Post  
Donkey says it best

IP Logged

Kicksilver
Young Blooded

AVP2 Rules!!!

Reply #39 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 7:30pm
Print Post Print Post  
Kal-L wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:54pm:
Just...lol What exactly is your problem with me? All your arguments against me are so absurdly biased, you ignore or play down all the good things I do, while highlighting the bad. When I disagree with someone, you like to dive into shit that dosen't concern you and can't jump to their side quick enough.

My problem with you is that you are too authoritarian, arrogant and disrespectful. Good things you do? What things? You're just playing fair, that's what is expected from everyone. If some kid says "fuk u" you can't simply ignore, you have to argue back, and that's as far as your maturity go. You're that kind, because I've seen it.

So I suppose it's Kal-L's fault that you picked slow dumb praetorian got a bloody nose for it? Me alone vs two aliens who know what they are doing? Well damn right I'm going to pull out every trick I can to make it as difficult as possible for them. Once again I don't care what you think.

Sorry, if you were a good melee pred you could've taken care of it with your stick alone, like I just did in SG2 against an awesome predalien and a fine runner. But I'm not here to tell what you have to do, but hiding in vents with pistol is beyond lame. And prateorian is an awesome character, the problem is that I'm not that good at it.

Is this supposed to impress/intimidate? No offence but you sound to me like a total kid here who has something to prove. And if you are everything you say you are...ugh I can't stand AvP players like you. So damn arrogant, like you're the creme de la creme and your farts smell of lavender and jasmine.

No, that's supposed to show you that you're not the only veteran around here, as you always come up with the "im playing this since 1850" argument, like that's worth anything. MM3010 dude hasn't played for more than 6 months, yet he's an awesome runner. That doesn't mean shit.

Dude, I have nothing to prove, if you wanna know if I'm good, I'd have to say yes, as I'm constantly accused of aimbotting with sniper, pulse and even combistick, but I don't go around bragging that I killed someone using their worst species like 4 times, like some people around.

I'm not arrogant, and I don't think I'm the best at this, I told, I play just for fun, not frags. I don't care if I'm playing against 15 predaliens, I'll stick to my combi and have as much fun as I can while taking some of them down (or not), whereas you will just try to stun them with your pistol and spear gun 'em to death, because you do care about losing.

Wow, he really hurt your feelings there. I guess that's enough to swear, rename him to "I'M A GAY NOOB" and then ban him.

Sad.

IP Logged

=lFFl=Kyle
Young Blooded

Marine colonel

Reply #40 - Oct 20th, 2011 at 6:18am
Print Post Print Post  
Kicksilver wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 6:15pm:
if you weren't being cheap, that other dude wouldn't have started to argue with you in first place

Yep i wouldn't even talk like this if you didn't ban me for extremely stupid reason
And Kicksilver is always right it's better to listen to him
he might give you some advises about pred combat

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.

IP Logged

VIPER
Young Blooded

Reply #41 - Oct 20th, 2011 at 5:54pm
Print Post Print Post  
Berezker will you stop double posting to get your posts up, it's against the rules, admin informed.

IP Logged

=lFFl=Kyle
Young Blooded

Marine colonel

Reply #42 - Oct 21st, 2011 at 9:16pm
Print Post Print Post  
ok ok i deleted my post happy ?

IP Logged

VIPER
Young Blooded

Reply #43 - Oct 21st, 2011 at 9:56pm
Print Post Print Post  
No need to delete just copy it and add it to your previous one.... when x-M-x gets his ass into gear and adds double post prevention it will do that automatically.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #44 - Oct 21st, 2011 at 10:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
Lmao,

'soon'

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print