Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mistery avp2 in 1990? (Read 37897 times)
Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Mistery avp2 in 1990?
Jan 27th, 2015 at 9:54am
Print Post Print Post  
im mad guys look this wiki
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Aliens_vs._Predator_2

In this shot, Max and Alec are about to discover Brain's "calling card" on the AVP2 arcade machine. The two "sub-screens" underneath the large main screen are very unconventional for an arcade cabinet. Furthermore, the background of the "score screen" is actually just the view of the Marine player character looking up at the sky of the multiplayer level seen in the first clip, while holding a combat knife. The text on the sides of the cabinet reads "SHOW DOWN" but in a vertical orientation, with the AVP2 logo beneath it.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2015 at 9:58am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Mistery avp2 in 1990?
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 12:54pm
Print Post Print Post  
Custom Built for that 'one episode' ...

The game is not even AVP i'm sure.. lol

Or it's photo-shopped! (my guess) - unless you can find the clip?

« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2015 at 12:56pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 5:34pm
Print Post Print Post  
Cool; I never saw that before. I want that arcade. Grin

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:12am
Print Post Print Post  
some one remember title of this film?
Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:14am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 4:35pm
Print Post Print Post  
It says its a tv show. Dark Angel.

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:17am
Print Post Print Post  
which episode you talk?

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #6 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post Print Post  
I said earlier that I never saw it before. So I wouldn't know.

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 9:47am
Print Post Print Post  
dark angel season 2 episode 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeseQu0uyOI
i want buy this machine XD
im shure i see other film probably a orror and i see this same machine
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2015 at 11:18am by Lucifer »  

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #8 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 4:55pm
Print Post Print Post  
Wow that show sucks.

The arcade cabinet looks awesome, but the monitor screamed fake.

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 6:25am
Print Post Print Post  
true never like this tv show
the photo I posted does not belong to dark angel I'm sure
its a film not a tv series

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #10 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 1:33am
Print Post Print Post  
As kool as it is... we all know here that 'Arcade' is fake as fuck! lol

Wonder why they did it though? (must be to promote avp2 during that time)

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #11 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 10:14am
Print Post Print Post  
There would be another mystery around 2003 that I would discover a mysterious artifact  the mystery of stereoscopic 3d nvidia 
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/470024/alien-versus-predator-2-3d/

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2015 at 5:34pm by Lucifer »  

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #12 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 10:11am
Print Post Print Post  
font :http://www.destructoid.com/a-brief-and-bloody-history-of-aliens-videogames-11725...

The Mythic-developed Aliens Online was popular enough for a group of fans to try and keep playing after the game was canceled. It was cloned using the Half-Life engine, but unfortunately FOX threatened legal action and the whole plan was scrapped. Aliens Online is no longer available.

In 1999, Alien Trilogy came along. It was one of the first games I ever got for my PlayStation, and as such, has earned itself a place among my personal favorites. It was an FPS, and a very derivative one at that, doing absolutely nothing that Doom didn't do years beforehand. However, it had Aliens in it, and I was still at the age where glass that shattered when you shot it impressed me, so the game became a great love of mine. It also had some wonderfully atmospheric music.

Sadly, that would be it for truly memorable Aliens games for a while. Alien Resurrection was stuck in development Hell, with a canceled Dreamcast Version and a PlayStation version that didn't release until months after the movie in 1999, flopping painfully. Aliens: Thanatos Encounter released quietly on the Gameboy Color in 2001, while an FPS called Aliens vs. Predator and its sequel released on the PC. AvP2 got good reviews, and became an essential fixture at LAN parties. Sadly, the series ended on a low note with a critically mauled expansion pack, but the PC gamer crowd loved what came before.

n 2003, Aliens vs. Predator: Extinction was released, which was a somewhat decent strategy game. You could play as either the Marines, Predators or Aliens each one playing quite differently. It was a good idea, but again, lacked the true sense of a classic.

The eventual release of the Aliens vs. Predator movie really didn't yield much in the way of videogame tie-ins. There were a couple of mobile phone games, but that was about it.

Luckily, 2006 brought with it another great Aliens arcade game, Aliens: Extermination. This two-player game had a pair of plastic pulse rifles bolted to the machine, and it was a very simple case of blasting apart any of the phallic-headed parasites that screeched your way. If you're interested in checking Extermination out, and it's well worth the quid, there's a Sega Arcade in the middle of the Trocadero in London that has a cabinet. I have quite happily wasted money in that box.

Sadly, we must end our little history lesson with Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, based on the movie of the same name. I'll be honest with you, I have not played this game, but I'm willing to bet you haven't either. It was released on the PSP of all things and put you in control of the Wolf Predator. There has also been talk of a Sega-published Aliens RPG, but so far, no details have come to light.

And that brings us to Aliens: Colonial Marines, a game due out for release later this year. Development originally started in 2001 and was headed up by Check Six Games for Fox Interactive and EA Games. It was destined to become canceled and completely forgotten about until Sega purchased the rights to the Aliens license and resurrected the game's name and setting.

Now with Gearbox at the helm, Colonial Marines has become a squad based FPS with co-op play which the studio claims is completely unrelated to the canceled title. It's been a few years since the last great Aliens game and I'm itching for another one. It's a film license that has had an unusual amount of success where most licensed games fail. Here's hoping that Gearbox and Sega can keep this trend alive.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2015 at 10:41am by Lucifer »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #13 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 11:03am
Print Post Print Post  
I've played Aliens: Extermination a few times... meh it's ok.. but i prefer A.L.I.E.N 3 The Gun

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Reply #14 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 11:32am
Print Post Print Post  
x-M-x wrote on Feb 26th, 2015 at 11:03am:
I've played Aliens: Extermination a few times... meh it's ok.. but i prefer A.L.I.E.N 3 The Gun

you can not figure out how much money I've spent in the halls video games when I was in school
ahhahaha

(quote author) The Mythic-developed Aliens Online was popular enough for a group of fans to try and keep playing after the game was canceled. It was cloned using the Half-Life engine, but unfortunately FOX threatened legal action and the whole plan was scrapped. Aliens Online is no longer available.  (author /quote)
some one never ask why?
i have a teory about cospiration

some one remember old ase game connetor?

http://www.looknstop.com/En/rules/rules.htm#gamespy
Copyright © 2000-2015 - All rights reserved

« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2015 at 3:52pm by Lucifer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print