Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Battle of the Hackers... (Read 43995 times)
Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Re: Battle of the Hackers...
Reply #15 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 11:16pm
Print Post Print Post  
TBBC servers have good spawn protection and as JP sad some players tap space or some button in that delay between death and spawning instead waiting to spawn,then watch who is around you,then leave the spawn protection.

Imp Hunter wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:15pm:
The reason i say its a sure fire way to tell is that this only happens when we already have a suspicious player in the server who is just wrecking the shit of everyone, we are talking a clear 100 frag lead on the nearest player.

During normal play, it never happens.

That doesnt need to prove anything,if you put some experienced player with 10 low skill player on smaller map with 30 minutes.

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 1:08am
Print Post Print Post  
Imp Hunter wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 8:56pm:
2.0 stag is achievable, even i can do it and i don't play human...like at all Tongue

I know of one sure fire way to tell if someone is hacking, if you are killed before spawn protection it applied to your character its a snapto aimbot.

There is a tiny delay between the game creating your spawned character and the server assigning spawn protection to you, its only possible to kill someone in that tiny window with the use of an aimbot and the times its happened to me are by random players on sniper rifle rampages.

Just putting that out there.

I have experienced that with this hacker too. I'll get killed before I can even spawn. I didn't even know about snap to aimbots (are they also achieved through memory edits ?). I guess I'm too much of a newb to do these hacks even if I wanted to!  Tongue Anyway, he is using a programmable mouse to fire faster than a human can by programming it to stagger as fast as possible? If that's the case, it explains a lot, as he was inhumanly lethal.  He also had a very annoying tendency to know where I was, even if I was motionless. As for the questions on who the player is. I can't really tell you, he was nameless and so was the aimbotter he was fighting! Like one poster said before, they're probably too afraid to make a name. Regardless, if you can find the nameless player and ban him, all the better. I'll certainly report him the second I encounter him again to try to pinpoint him.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 3:27am by veis »  

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #17 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 3:17am
Print Post Print Post  
Excuse the double post but they're back! Two hackers, one botting, and the other doing whatever that staggering thing is! The staggerer is going by Titanium and the aim botter is nameless! It is probably the same duo because it looked like another pissing match! This time they were on the SGC DM server.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 3:23am by veis »  

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #18 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 3:50am
Print Post Print Post  
veis wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 3:17am:
Excuse the double post but they're back! Two hackers, one botting, and the other doing whatever that staggering thing is! The staggerer is going by Titanium and the aim botter is nameless! It is probably the same duo because it looked like another pissing match! This time they were on the SGC DM server.

You should record it, or at least screenshot it. Then notify the server admins and post the videos/pictures. Also, I'm sure some of the people around here who work on server admin mods would probably want to see this if they don't know it exists. They might try to block it in future mod updates.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #19 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 3:51am
Print Post Print Post  
well, well, well, what an interesting turn of events. And this will probably bring me much satisfaction lol...

The only two people in the server where me (aka Titanium) and an unammed aimbotter from the USA which has been inhabitting the sg-2 dm server for 3 days now (rapid sniper with noob-like sg-bot).
Apparentelly this guy got really angry because even with his hacks that a 4 year old could make he was losing.

After losing solo to me on compound even with his aimboted sniper we moved to auriga where more aimboting followed. unfortunately his sg-bot couldnt track trough grates so he would always miss and get headshoted through them, so he got even angrier, then he said something like "ahaha you suck even 4 a staggerer" and left the server.

About 5 minutes after he leaves the server i come check here and to my surprise i encounter this guys complaint lol...
It was clear to me that this isnt actually a unlucky spectator that was cought in a battle of hackers and honest people but THE HACKER HIMSELF lol... and he comes here complaining how he is getting owned even with his aimboted sniper.

This guy obviously knows his way around the game since he rapid snipes and crouches to avoid headshot, but his hacks are the lowst possible, even getting detected (twice) by rommies mod which unfortunately only puts him on freefly and mute.

Man i really tought you where just a bystander but making a thread here and beeing the actual hacker you are complaining about thats another level shamelessness.

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #20 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:14am
Print Post Print Post  
So you are one of the hackers? You sir are disgraceful and I hate you. If I remember correctly there were quite a few others with us (you being titanium and the other nameless hacker along with 2 predators (one of which was me) and a runner) and the server logs can show that. As for saying I am the hacker, I'm not going to dignify that too much. All I'll say is that may that aimbotter and you be banned or better yet lose your internet for life. (Yeah because I called for "myself" to be banned in earlier posts, sure...") For the record, I'm not even American! Lol... As for KingKenny's post, if I see any of them I WILL post screens next time. What pictures should I capture though? I was thinking the scoreboard and getting seen through cloak while motionless would be best, any other suggestions.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #21 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:22am
Print Post Print Post  
perhaps telling us your ingame name would help

and sory to disapoint you but there was only 1 hacker in that server and it wasnt me for sure.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:25am by JP »  

IP Logged

veis
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #22 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:28am
Print Post Print Post  
I am not telling you my name so you can identify me the next time you cheat. However if  an admin wishes to know the name I used, simply request it and I will PM it. I am not going to turn this into a flaming thread either. I've said all I am going to say about you.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #23 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:31am
Print Post Print Post  
yes what a great coincindence that you where there on the 2 times that i faced this hacker especially since none of the players except me and him where there in both occasions...

IP Logged

DT
Spawnkiller

Angry finn!

Reply #24 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 8:58am
Print Post Print Post  
The original post you made was propably about me and Lilith (NoName), we played in TBBC server. Tried telling you a few times I didnt cheat but you didnt really listen. GG nevertheless. And yeah, I suck at long ranges. Wink

Edit. If the map was Outpost4, it was us. If not, it was some other people.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:36am by DT »  

IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #25 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 9:44am
Print Post Print Post  
JP wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:57pm:
Yea it happens because the people you are refering to operate at a much deeper level than the average player. Im talking for example paying attention to the death messages and and controling the positions of everyone in the map in order to predict who is going to spawn and where, making sure noone escapes.

Oh im quite sure they're operating at a deeper level, the memory level to be exact Tongue

No amount of positioning, situational awareness or any of that will allow someone to kill a target in the tiny window before spawn protection is applied by the server. It is inhuman.

Acid wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 11:16pm:
That doesnt need to prove anything,if you put some experienced player with 10 low skill player on smaller map with 30 minutes.

Experienced players are different from botters. No matter how experienced a player is he will not be able to catch and kill a fresh spawned character before the server assigns spawn protection to that character, it takes milliseconds. The act of just moving your mouse to the target will take a hell of a lot longer than the server does to apply protection.

Use this method to confirm the presence of a bot on an already suspicious player. You have all played the game long enough to know what is suspicious and what is skill.

dm_depot is an excellent map to confirm this as hackers tend to stand at the open part beside the large doors and go on a sniper rifle rampage, what they dont account for is spawn points in that map.  There are a few spawn locations on the opposite side from the botter in plain sight, this is where you are most likely to experience deaths before spawn protection is applied to you when a hacker is going nuts.

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #26 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 7:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
Imp Hunter wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 9:44am:
Experienced players are different from botters. No matter how experienced a player is he will not be able to catch and kill a fresh spawned character before the server assigns spawn protection to that character, it takes milliseconds. The act of just moving your mouse to the target will take a hell of a lot longer than the server does to apply protection.

I know about that I played with aimboter "real" aimboter,I was speaking about "The reason i say its a sure fire way to tell is that this only happens when we already have a suspicious player in the server who is just wrecking the shit of everyone, we are talking a clear 100 frag lead on the nearest player."

Aimboting is rare now,last one was Bond since TBBC,EU and unknown server have that protection,but yeah there is chance of hackers on sg-2 server since they are unprotected.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #27 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 7:44pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
No matter how experienced a player is he will not be able to catch and kill a fresh spawned character before the server assigns spawn protection to that character, it takes milliseconds

Characters spawn already with spawn protection, so its impossible even for a hacker to shot you before you gain spawn protection

Quote:
dm_depot is an excellent map to confirm this as hackers tend to stand at the open part beside the large doors and go on a sniper rifle rampage

Or maybe snipers take advantage of open areas to deal with others since its a lot easier... no surprieses that compound is sniper-fest

Quote:
Use this method to confirm the presence of a bot on an already suspicious player

This "sure" methods of identifying hackers are nothing but myths taken as facts that will only lead to innocent people getting wrongly accused or even banned and novice players firmly believing that they are beeing victims of an hacker

IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #28 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post Print Post  
JP wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 7:44pm:
Characters spawn already with spawn protection, so its impossible even for a hacker to shot you before you gain spawn protection

JP wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 7:44pm:
This "sure" methods of identifying hackers are nothing but myths taken as facts that will only lead to innocent people getting wrongly accused or even banned and novice players firmly believing that they are beeing victims of an hacker

Its not impossible, there are a few people that have experienced this myself included. I don't have to convince you, you can try it yourself next time you see a suspicious player on a monster sniper rifle rampage in depot, when killed don't press anything before you spawn, chances are you will get killed at least once while spawning before spawn protection is applied. This is the only time it will happen as well, it will never happen with skilled "normal" players.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #29 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 9:39pm
Print Post Print Post  
Sory but to me there arent suspicious players, there are obvious hackers and people with skills, and neither one of them is capable of doing what you say simply because your character spawns with protection already on, there is no such thing as a delay before getting your protection. If you got killed before you took control of your character its because you pressed something, it differs from server mod to another but this is the same for every one of them, for example in sg-2 if you press any key after you die your spawn protection will be disabled.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print