Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Normal Topic GOOD OLD TIMES!!!GOOD NEW TIMES :) (Read 10997 times)
Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

GOOD OLD TIMES!!!GOOD NEW TIMES :)
Feb 1st, 2015 at 10:18pm
Print Post Print Post  
In last period we haved lot of trouble on avp2,from MS to cheater accusations and other.Also I found that good players are starting to leaving because of community play(e.g. spamming...)
So me go on idea of avp2 league.Yes you readed well avp2 league.I know that community is not big as before but we dont need clans just teams of 3 players that pick one specie.
Now,lot of you will say that some leagues died before why new one would be good.Well,for some reasons.Better ping,no lags and most important hack protection.
This is not official but I would like to have minimal 6 teams,that is 18 player for start.I hope I will find support in this my idea to give this game second chance.If you think like me(that I am not crazy 100%) post here.If we get 18 or more players we will speak about rules,for now it is standard league rules and all species(team can pick aliens,humans or pred).
Thats for now!!!
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2015 at 10:22pm by Acid »  

IP Logged

Red Xenomorph
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Re: GOOD OLD TIMES!!!GOOD NEW TIMES :)
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 6:28am
Print Post Print Post  
Good Morning Acid!! I'm a player since 2007, but i never gave life signs until now. LOL. I personally liked your idea. I have excessive problems playing(especially with ping(it must really hate me). Species Leagues are a good ask in my opinion. I saw your chat conversation yesterday while we were playing(i'm the pulse rifle king) and i liked. BUT, i think everybody have the right to play how likes(except hacking or cheating). What i think unessesary is 17 peoples playing in a small map like alessersfate, the lags become extreme and it is not possible to play. I think it's a great idea since it give us the freedom to choose what server and class we want. I'm with ya and you can count me in the human team. Wink P.S: I Only found this forum yesterday, so i'm kinda new. I also changed my multiplayer's nickname several times(The Father, Firestarter..), but now i found a definitive one("The Pulse Rifle King").You can contact me from my e-mail or in the game chat. Smiley I wish you good Luck and playing!

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 12:56pm
Print Post Print Post  
Hi Red,as for league,my plan is team fights 3v3 so just six maps.For map,if we have alien team vs human team maps like outpost,quara or leadworks are good,lot of light but loot of small space so neither team get advantage.If human team battles other human team maps like compound,lesserfate or something else bigger is good,since there wont be granade launcher and bazooka allowed.

IP Logged

Red Xenomorph
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 6:29pm
Print Post Print Post  
That's a nice idea. I agree with you. Let's try to comment this in a battle because a lot of players don't know the forum. Maybe they agree too. Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2015 at 6:29pm by Red Xenomorph »  

IP Logged

DT
Spawnkiller

Angry finn!

Reply #4 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 7:24pm
Print Post Print Post  
Im up to it if Ayleia is hosting the server and looks after this this project with me since Acid asked me to help with it aswell.

For sure, usual leaguerules.
No rapidnsiper, no stag, no speedhopping as pred, limit the hopping as alien/human aswell to a few 3-4 so you dont literally be in air more than on ground (everything in good limits, you all know what I mean), no nadespam/remotebomb spam 2 max per fight - same for EMPs, no spidermines, no glitching whatsoever you can think of, uh.. did I forget something..? Post and I'll correct my post.

Edit. ^ no sking, bk rule kinda is there but its kinda your own fault if you get bked all the time, or sked. Spawnprotection is there for a reason. Stay in it while you can, if you get out of it, your a free kill in my eyes.

I cba to post about this again in TBBC forums or avpgalaxy so I'll just post here about this.

Also about the way we actually play this 3v3, will it be a a pyramid match so everyone plays a single match and winner goes forward and loser gets out or everyone plays vs eachother and winners get points, losers get none etc?
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2015 at 7:27pm by DT »  

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Reply #5 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 8:55am
Print Post Print Post  
personally do not like tournaments but I think it's a good idea to revitalize the multiplayer.
I think it will be difficult to find skilled player
good luck

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #6 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 4:07pm
Print Post Print Post  
Lucifer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2015 at 8:55am:
personally do not like tournaments but I think it's a good idea to revitalize the multiplayer.
I think it will be difficult to find skilled player
good luck

It is hard but not impossible.As I said we need 18 players for start,nothing too much.We have 10 players that are will to play in league.My bigger concern is player ego,when ego overpower team play everything fails.But people dont get how much team play is fun and interesting!

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #7 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 1:30am
Print Post Print Post  
Why not just have a classic 5 vs 5 match?  any weapons....  any map... let it all kick off and see who comes out on top?

I miss those days... lol

Give em WARSmiley

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2015 at 1:31am by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #8 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 11:38am
Print Post Print Post  
x-M-x wrote on Feb 4th, 2015 at 1:30am:
Why not just have a classic 5 vs 5 match?  any weapons....  any map... let it all kick off and see who comes out on top?

I miss those days... lol

Not really,I hope we can get competion not just one frags fest match.Well maybe you can join league?

IP Logged