Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Locked Topic Issues With Master Server Patch 2.0 (Read 4770 times)
KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Issues With Master Server Patch 2.0
Feb 2nd, 2015 at 9:17pm

Please post any issues you have with the AvP2 Master Server 2.0 here. Hopefully, if there is another patch, it will address any issues listed in this thread.

In the current MS patch I experience issues with all the in-game menus while in a multiplayer game. I don't mean the menus when you press Esc, but the menus that pop up when you press either F1, F3, TAB and the loading screen when a map ends. I get a lot of lag when each of those pops up and my fps drops down a lot. Also the visuals of the game behind the overlay of these menus starts to deteriorate when I bring them up. The worst offender is the countdown to the next map because it will countdown for 10 seconds, but will actually take more like 20 seconds due to the lag on the screen. The lag is REALLY bad and it really needs to be fixed.

That's all the problems I've experienced so far. Just to note, I didn't experience any of these lag issues in any of the previous patches. So something botched the the overlays in 2.0. I hope it gets fixed. Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2015 at 9:36pm by KingKenny »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Issues With Master Server Patch 2.0
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 9:23pm

Good Post!

And yea I've experienced some of this since 1.5.3/4 onwards.... it's absolute bullshit and annoying!

-----
----------
I've already sent the email out and in discussions to resolve this.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Cheers
x-M-x

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2015 at 9:37pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Issues With Master Server Patch 2.0
Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 6:23pm

(2.1) RELEASED - LOCKED THREAD

IP Logged