Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Locked Topic Patch Test (Read 61567 times)
x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Patch Test
Reply #30 - May 5th, 2015 at 8:45pm

Lucifer wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 8:37pm:
sorry but we did not have to wait for the new ump3?

I do not understand why you're angry
p.s inside map temple miss some texture

UMP3 - Summer/June/July - So i was told.

Imp Hunter wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 8:38pm:
Can someone clearly state the added files and issues involved please.

Some cool heads on both sides are needed for any progress to be made either way, at the moment im just seeing tables being flipped.

I also see chairs being thrown around and glasses getting smashed...

You don't need to worry, your maps will be added.

Email me all your maps or the names of them and i'll get them added)

IP Logged

Imp Hunter
Spawnkiller

And yet it maps...

Reply #31 - May 5th, 2015 at 9:01pm

Just tested the patch, excellent work. Text is clear, seeing an impressive fps increase and no bugs so far.

Well done TBBC.

In this new patch suk hadleys is available on Evac, missing from over and survivor tho.

Honestly just need to know where we stand and what the plan is going forward.

IP Logged

JP
Spawnkiller

pro Spawn Killer

Reply #32 - May 5th, 2015 at 9:42pm

x-M-x wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 6:59pm:
JP wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 6:43pm:
lol wtf?... i tought the community made it clear that they wanted custom maps... why is everyone complaining about custom wavs and sounds? of course some custom maps have custom stuff and he has a very good point. every time i see master server thread all i see is ppl complaining about "you changed this", "you added that", he is obviously doing a great effort to fix this game and all i see paying saying "i dont want".
If it wasnt for this bullshit here i bet we didnt even need a new patch now.

Exactly lol, not sure whats wrong with him. (i just made a point) i even praised his work.

I even liked the idea with imp's maps gonna be featured etc... totally messed up

but meh w/e - He said he's done, that's his choice.

err... i was actually saying that tbbc has a point, he is the one making the patch after all and he is constantly getting criticism here because he added this or changed that.

Quote:
adding a splash? NO CHANCE

NO WAY he increased the resolution of the splash screen!!! i mean who does he think he is giving us a splash screen that doesn look all stretched under higher resolutions!!

Quote:
Also can there be more variety in the maps added? I'm glad to see the maps are back but JP has 3 of his maps in there now; much more than anyone else. It would be nice if there were a mix of authors included.

Like 1 map from Psykore, 1 from Hevoc, 1 from Windebieste, 1 from Redclaws, etc. Not even them, just a mix of authors. Not that JP's maps are bad (I do like them), but cmon, showcase a little of everyone.

I really tought we where over this map thing.... from the last topic about this subject how many of these people came forward with new content?? how many of the many that were against maps in the patch came forward?? they didnt go to the trouble of voting on a forum poll? How about everyone man up and start acting instead of just complaining. If you want more variety of maps how about making yor own nad if you are against more maps how about voting on the poll and complaining here instead of sending e-mails.

The models and wavs are for the custom maps but im sure no one even bothered to see what were they for instead you came here to complain right away.. really not cool

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #33 - May 5th, 2015 at 9:59pm

JP wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 9:42pm:
err... i was actually saying that tbbc has a point, he is the one making the patch after all and he is constantly getting criticism here because he added this or changed that.

Course he has a point, like i said i don't mind the maps being added but if he cant take a bit of heat he needs to get out of the kitchen no? like seriously... there wasn't no need to snap like that towards my staff or myself or any members here.

NO WAY he increased the resolution of the splash screen!!! i mean who does he think he is giving us a splash screen that doesn look all stretched under higher resolutions!!

Adding  things like that is useless, why bother? if he did or didn't don't mess around wiith that.

I really tought we where over this map thing.... from the last topic about this subject how many of these people came forward with new content?? how many of the many that were against maps in the patch came forward?? they didnt go to the trouble of voting on a forum poll? How about everyone man up and start acting instead of just complaining. If you want more variety of maps how about making yor own nad if you are against more maps how about voting on the poll and complaining here instead of sending e-mails.

The models and wavs are for the custom maps but im sure no one even bothered to see what were they for instead you came here to complain right away.. really not cool

we are...??? but i'm not the one having a 'tantrum' over it... and snapping like that on the forum shows a total lack of professionalism in my opinion.

No one attacked anyone at all.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2015 at 10:02pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #34 - May 6th, 2015 at 12:48am

TBBC wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 4:30pm:
I'm not going to have this discussion again. You guys are some ungrateful pieces of shit. I don't see a reason to bother anymore. All you guys do is bitch and bitch but never produce anything worthwhile. I'm done here.

Perhaps if you think for a moment, you will figure out what the extra files are for.

Update is released: (***LINK REMOVED***)
All [TBBC] servers are updated with the new version. Whatever you guys do is up to you. This is the last update.

You have a real attitude problem. You post a beta patch here and I actually test it and give feedback, all of which is constructive criticism. I looked through the patch thoroughly, more so than the average player does and then you call me a name? I'm not going to stoop to your level and call you names back.

Perhaps if I think I could figure out what the extra files are for? Um I did and made a post about it.

You have a really short temper that is triggered from constructive criticism? I never said you suck, this sucks, etc. You've shown your true colors.

Btw, this is a forum where discussions happen. That's the purpose of the forum. You know when Herr Alien developed this patch in the first place he accepted criticism from everyone. Don't think for 1 moment that this is all your work and only your work when you're building off the work of others. Even IF it was, you're going to have to take constructive criticism good or bad. If not, don't bother making anything at all. You're not cut out for it.

JP wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 6:43pm:
lol wtf?... i tought the community made it clear that they wanted custom maps... why is everyone complaining about custom wavs and sounds? of course some custom maps have custom stuff and he has a very good point. every time i see master server thread all i see is ppl complaining about "you changed this", "you added that", he is obviously doing a great effort to fix this game and all i see people saying "i dont want".
If it wasnt for this bullshit here i bet we didnt even need a new patch now.

No offense, but you're clearly biased considering all of your maps are included when TBBC ignores giving mix of maps from a variety of authors. Of all the suggestions made on that thread he includes all of your maps and Imp's 1 map. I would of preferred 20 maps from 20 different authors. You don't get my point because you're blinded by bias.

Imp Hunter wrote on May 5th, 2015 at 8:38pm:
Can someone clearly state the added files and issues involved please.

Some cool heads on both sides are needed for any progress to be made either way, at the moment im just seeing tables being flipped.

It's small issue. Think about it. TBBC could add a lot of quality maps that don't use custom textures/sounds/models, etc and get a file size equivalent to that of one using less maps with a bunch of custom content. This way more authors could be featured. At the rate its going with adding all the maps with custom content, the file size will get big enough to the point where it becomes a big file, with few maps. I made this point on the thread with the poll on custom maps being added but it was never addressed. I made the point now and got called an ungrateful piece of shit.
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015 at 1:34am by x-M-x »  

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #35 - May 6th, 2015 at 1:06am

Quote:
Also can there be more variety in the maps added? I'm glad to see the maps are back but JP has 3 of his maps in there now; much more than anyone else. It would be nice if there were a mix of authors included.

Like 1 map from Psykore, 1 from Hevoc, 1 from Windebieste, 1 from Redclaws, etc. Not even them, just a mix of authors. Not that JP's maps are bad (I do like them), but cmon, showcase a little of everyone.

TBBC is supposed to get constructive criticism. He isn't almighty perfect. He told me in the past that the menu lag was due to a problem with the lithtech engine which is bullshit. I had to tell him over and over that the problem is his code and he didn't believe me. Now he fixed the menu lag in the newest version of the patch because the code was fixed. So I wasn't supposed to say anything and let the menus lag because I'm not to criticize him?

For the splash, he added a junk file. He resized the splash but really all he did was stretch the image. It's not a new texture, so there is no detail added. Why is it a big deal? It's not. But he's being sloppy adding crap into the patch that is unneeded.

JP you sound really butthurt because I said you have all your maps added in and others aren't featured. This wasn't an attack. I DID vote on the poll. I voted for more maps. You and TBBC are buddies and your maps are all getting included strictly because you two are buddies. There are far better maps out there than yours (no offense) and your maps ARE good. I like them. But TBBC is playing favoritism to you. It's the truth. I don't need to make maps to get any included. There are about 1,000 maps for this game and all I asked was to highlight a bit from each author. You're being selfish. I don't even know what you're talking about emails for.

I did bother to see where the models, textures, sounds came from. I ASKED IN MY POST. You're either not reading or just upset because they're part of your maps which you want in.

Ultimately the problem here is that TBBC can't take constructive criticism and there is a conflict of what the guidelines are for the master server patch. TBBC has the attitude of "well I'm making it, so screw you, what I say goes" and doesn't listen to the fans, which is a shame.

Its great that he's keeping the servers up, but he's arrogant and short tempered. I don't mean that as an insult, I mean that as I was just called an ungrateful piece of shit by someone I'm trying to help give feedback to to make everything better for everyone.

Why even have a discussion? This reminds me of Rommie and Lithfaq. You're supposed to work together. TBBC is burning bridges by throwing out insults.

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Reply #36 - May 6th, 2015 at 9:40am

KingKenny wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 1:06am:
This reminds me of Rommie and Lithfaq

old grudges is true in the past things were unclear. we learn from mistakes
if the criticisms are constructive ways like improving.

good work TBBC for clear type problem, menu and game are more fluid.

but i have a question  the problem of multiple login its solved?

I wanted to also note that the auto update system sometimes does not work if you try to access the tbbc server using  AVP2 client.
in game spy mode update message appears but if you hit ok you see a strange mistake and the game is closed.
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015 at 10:41am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

TBBC
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #37 - May 6th, 2015 at 4:51pm

x-M-x,

When I say ungrateful pieces of shit, I obviously refer to you and KingKenny. You call me unprofessional but this place is a beacon of unprofessionalism. That's not the worst. You are also impossible to reason with. This dispute back in March was not necessary. Instead of solving it diplomatically, you just trashed the patch and created a conflict over it. I'm sure it had to be KingKenny's idea because what else could make you change your mind so radically, considering KingKenny already was butthurt and you two are big buddies? The posting style also supports that conclusion. I tried to reason with you but you never listened to anything I said. You're so self indulgent that you didn't even notice JP was replying to you instead of me. I already was tired from you since that conflict back in March. I tried to hold it back and peacefully release a final patch but you just had to open up the discussion again. The patch was not even released and you already started complaining about the same things again. What point is there if you do not listen? I had to bring it over to the community for you to realize that no one cares about your opinion, and even that proves to be insufficient. I simply give up.

You never had any good criticism. Not only that, but you do it in such a way that you just end up bashing things and start threatening when you don't like something. I'm the only one here who actually listens to input. You are merely pushing your own demands. What is it that you want anyway? Get the game back online? No, I already told you a dozen times, this patch was never meant to 'SIMPLY' get the game online. It was meant to be a lot more than that. If you want to 'SIMPLY' get the game online, copy my DLL to your 1.5.2 installation and you are good to go. Just get out of everyone's way and let people enjoy the improved version. Oh snap, I forgot about the thousands of emails you receive each day, about how bad this and that is. Who am I to question that?

--------

TBBC is supposed to get constructive criticism. He isn't almighty perfect. He told me in the past that the menu lag was due to a problem with the lithtech engine which is bullshit. I had to tell him over and over that the problem is his code and he didn't believe me. Now he fixed the menu lag in the newest version of the patch because the code was fixed. So I wasn't supposed to say anything and let the menus lag because I'm not to criticize him?

See, this shows how incompetent you are. You aren't providing any constructive criticism. You are blatantly bashing things. The menu lag IS caused by the engine. All previous patches and even the original version had that lag. What change in the last few updates could possibly make the menu lag? You shouldn't interfere with things you know nothing of.

For the splash, he added a junk file. He resized the splash but really all he did was stretch the image. It's not a new texture, so there is no detail added. Why is it a big deal? It's not. But he's being sloppy adding crap into the patch that is unneeded.

Yes, because I can write game code but don't know that stretching images is useless. You're an idiot, KingKenny. It actually is an interpolated version of it which, yes, does improve image quality on higher resolutions. This proves you also know nothing about textures, which explains why your skins look so ridiculous. This file is not relevant to the situation, though, and I wouldn't have bothered with it if I knew it would make you so butthurt. If it was up to you guys we would still be stuck with the 1.5.2 version.

JP you sound really butthurt because I said you have all your maps added in and others aren't featured. This wasn't an attack. I DID vote on the poll. I voted for more maps. You and TBBC are buddies and your maps are all getting included strictly because you two are buddies. There are far better maps out there than yours (no offense) and your maps ARE good. I like them. But TBBC is playing favoritism to you. It's the truth. I don't need to make maps to get any included. There are about 1,000 maps for this game and all I asked was to highlight a bit from each author. You're being selfish. I don't even know what you're talking about emails for.

No, you've been attempting to derail this ever since I called you useless. I know how you keep negatively influencing your buddy x-M-x behind the scenes. You are the one who caused the conflict about the last version. His maps we're mainly included because they were brand new (yes, something that should be rewarded) and would otherwise never have seen the light of day. He even sorted out all dependencies and made them problem free. UMP2 is a big mess. It takes a lot of time to figure out which dependencies are for which maps, and if they're playable in the first place. I have enough other things to do. If those authors, and even YOU, who send hundreds of emails to x-M-x (obvious bullshit by the way) don't provide me with anything, then why should I sort their stuff for them? You keep blaming me for this but I honestly doubt they even care.

I did bother to see where the models, textures, sounds came from. I ASKED IN MY POST. You're either not reading or just upset because they're part of your maps which you want in.

Perhaps, but your buddy was already bashing it before he did his homework. Almost every good map depends on more than a DAT file, a fact you also didn't know.

Ultimately the problem here is that TBBC can't take constructive criticism and there is a conflict of what the guidelines are for the master server patch. TBBC has the attitude of "well I'm making it, so screw you, what I say goes" and doesn't listen to the fans, which is a shame.

Since the beginning I was the only one who catered towards the players. You two contributed absolutely nothing but only complain for god knows what reason while you don't contribute a thing. You're probably just butthurt because you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Its great that he's keeping the servers up, but he's arrogant and short tempered. I don't mean that as an insult, I mean that as I was just called an ungrateful piece of shit by someone I'm trying to help give feedback to to make everything better for everyone.

No, you and your buddy are arrogant. You have no idea how much time I spent convincing x-M-x to listen to the community, only to see it all being for nothing. I'm trying to improve this game for everyone. You guys are just constantly trying to exert control over it while, quite frankly, you don't contribute anything or even play the fucking game. That conflict back in March is clear evidence of that.

Why even have a discussion? This reminds me of Rommie and Lithfaq. You're supposed to work together. TBBC is burning bridges by throwing out insults.

I could say the same. If you guys had the same influence over LithFAQ, then nuff said. AvP Unknown is a bridge too far.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #38 - May 6th, 2015 at 5:04pm

TBBC wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 4:51pm:
x-M-x,

When I say ungrateful pieces of shit, I obviously refer to you and KingKenny. You call me unprofessional but this place is a beacon of unprofessionalism. That's not the worst. You are also impossible to reason with. This dispute back in March was not necessary. Instead of solving it diplomatically, you just trashed the patch and created a conflict over it. I'm sure it had to be KingKenny's idea because what else could make you change your mind so radically, considering KingKenny already was butthurt and you two are big buddies? The posting style also supports that conclusion. I tried to reason with you but you never listened to anything I said. You're so self indulgent that you didn't even notice JP was replying to you instead of me. I already was tired from you since that conflict back in March. I tried to hold it back and peacefully release a final patch but you just had to open up the discussion again. The patch was not even released and you already started complaining about the same things again. What point is there if you do not listen? I had to bring it over to the community for you to realize that no one cares about your opinion, and even that proves to be insufficient. I simply give up.

You never had any good criticism. Not only that, but you do it in such a way that you just end up bashing things and start threatening when you don't like something. I'm the only one here who actually listens to input. You are merely pushing your own demands. What is it that you want anyway? Get the game back online? No, I already told you a dozen times, this patch was never meant to 'SIMPLY' get the game online. It was meant to be a lot more than that. If you want to 'SIMPLY' get the game online, copy my DLL to your 1.5.2 installation and you are good to go. Just get out of everyone's way and let people enjoy the improved version. Oh snap, I forgot about the thousands of emails you receive each day, about how bad this and that is. Who am I to question that?

How the hell is it being ungrateful? i'm all for supporting this game., even adding the maps..... you fail to notice it was me who added maps in 1.5.3, so why you think im against it? i even can't wait to get imp hunters maps added...  and thats that. MSP + Maps, but your going to start adding other shit? to ' suit your needs' ? we've never had a problems with the past developers... but yet your soo raged about simple things.... like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? it's obviously you got some attitude problem, and what about kingkenny? he is my buddy, just like JP is yours.... your point is???

You need to remember fella, your carrying on with someone else's work the MSP isn't yours and never was, am i thankful for what you have done? absolutely you've done a great job, but it's a damn shame you so easily get pissed off at simple things.... and what about criticism? good or bad? it doesn't mean you lash out at me or kingkenny or the staff grow up dude seriously.

i'm simply not going anywhere,

Remember it was you that lashed out not us.... you either take criticism good or bad with some 'respect' or don't bother at all.

Damn shame it is... the way all this happened simply because you had a 'rage moment'

TBBC wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 4:51pm:
No, you and your buddy are arrogant. You have no idea how much time I spent convincing x-M-x to listen to the community, only to see it all being for nothing. I'm trying to improve this game for everyone. You guys are just constantly trying to exert control over it while, quite frankly, you don't contribute anything or even play the fucking game. That conflict back in March is clear evidence of that.

Arrogant? far from it, i do listen to them..... i said and i'll say it again... if you fucking listen.

'im all for adding maps' just don't go crazy and adding maps that are just .DAT would be great, in case of ny texture conflict.

So you think me and kingkenny don't contribute anything?

ok..

let me give you a history lesson

Im staff member at avpuniverse
admin of avp2files.com for 13 years
Made over 60 skins and various mods in the past.
Created this forum and site all by my self
Created the msp site
Theres more... should i go on?

as for kingkenny? oh he's been in a gaming magazine about avp2..... in 2006... and he has a shit ton of skins mods.... more than any modder out there i believe. (and he's making a lot of mods behind the scenes..)

so yea... we don't contribute anything at all? oh and also i was on avp2 few days ago... i play it regular now...

and you sit there and have the nerve to say to me that we don't contribute anything?

Tell me TBBC, where is your mods? skins? where was you in 2008 during the 'birth' of the MSP?? go on??  and remember i helped you published 1.5.4 you made a 'fix' from 1.5.3 and thats when you took over, thought it would be a great new start... but your attitude stinks man.

its people like you that can really hurt this community... fix your attitude or simply just get out of the way.
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015 at 9:01pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #39 - May 6th, 2015 at 9:18pm

Huh man what a nice party here!
AvP2 was always source of idiots.

x-M-x wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 5:04pm:
Im staff member at avpuniverse
admin of avp2files.com for 13 years
Made over 60 skins and various mods in the past.
Created this forum and site all by my self
Created the msp site
Theres more... should i go on?

Very nice xMx congrats!!!Just one thing,I dont see what skins,mods and member staff at avpuniverse have with MSP.
MSP site....no comment.

as for kingkenny? oh he's been in a gaming magazine about avp2..... in 2006... and he has a shit ton of skins mods.... more than any modder out there i believe. (and he's making a lot of mods behind the scenes..)

My respect to him,skinning is hard but he is just small dot compared to windebieste and Alien JL.

Tell me TBBC, where is your mods? skins? where was you in 2008 during the 'birth' of the MSP?? go on??

TBBC created best server-side mod and upgraded new MSP.In 2008 he was in his home in Netherlands at least I think that  Cheesy
Two things before I end my little stupid post,what do you have with original MSP?That was Her_Alien and The_One work and who cares about past.This is 2015 not 2008,if you can make better MSP,go on,TBBC is doing great job with it.Nobody cares about custom content if they can still play online with good old avp2 gameplay.Keep it going TBBC!!!

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #40 - May 6th, 2015 at 9:26pm

Acid wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 9:18pm:
Very nice xMx congrats!!!Just one thing,I dont see what skins,mods and member staff at avpuniverse have with MSP.
MSP site....no comment.

What ? you're missing the point... .... he said i didn't contribute anything...  obviously he's wrong and he knows it.

My respect to him,skinning is hard but he is just small dot compared to windebieste and Alien JL.

He's been around, as long as they have. (don't for one minute think kenny just makes skins..) - download his mods then get back to me...

TBBC created best server-side mod and upgraded new MSP.In 2008 he was in his home in Netherlands at least I think that 
Two things before I end my little stupid post,what do you have with original MSP?That was Her_Alien and The_One work and who cares about past.This is 2015 not 2008,if you can make better MSP,go on,TBBC is doing great job with it.Nobody cares about custom content if they can still play online with good old avp2 gameplay.Keep it going TBBC!

As i agree, he's improved it for the better, what you on about 2008?  tbbc wasn't with Lithfaq in 2008, not to my knowledge.....

You need a history lesson fella, msp was carried over with permission etc from Herr_Alien.

I shouldn't really have to explain to you though.

I've done a lot to keep the msp alive and gave it a home and site and various other things.

Still, damn shame mr TBBC has a baby tantrum.

Even though no one attacked him. (look up the posts)
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015 at 9:31pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #41 - May 6th, 2015 at 9:46pm

x-M-x wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 9:26pm:
He's been around, as long as they have. (don't for one minute think kenny just makes skins..) - download his mods then get back to me...

Come on,AJL maked new game,there is nothing special about his work.He is so small compared to him and some others guys and you know that.

x-M-x wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 9:26pm:
As i agree, he's improved it for the better, what you on about 2008?  tbbc wasn't with Lithfaq in 2008, not to my knowledge.....

You need a history lesson fella, msp was carried over with permission etc from Herr_Alien.

I shouldn't really have to explain to you though.

I've done a lot to keep the msp alive and gave it a home and site and various other things.

Still, damn shame mr TBBC has a baby tantrum.

Even though no one attacked him. (look up the posts)

And so what if he was not in 2008,you need to change your calender man,it is 2015.

History lessons??For game??I dont know for you,but I have real life man,you know what a talk about??  Smiley

You keep the msp alive???Thats why game is almost dead for sure :/ thx God TBBC is there to refresh game. Happy

You didnt attacked him,you attacked his work,well for me thats same thing.Now you will say that is criticism.But I say you troll him with all "custom content out" shit.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #42 - May 6th, 2015 at 10:00pm

Acid wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 9:46pm:
Come on,AJL maked new game,there is nothing special about his work.He is so small compared to him and some others guys and you know that.

AJL mod? yes, it's awesome. your telling me there is nothing special about kingkennys work?

Right i'll leave it at that, and he'll reply to you.

And so what if he was not in 2008,you need to change your calender man,it is 2015.

TBBC, is the msp developer because of me... did you know that? i had 2 developers in mind before i choose him (he saved the game) he made 1.5.4 i loved it and got it published. i let him carry on because he was nice and has great skills.... but now look at him? powers gone to his head, and lashes out at me kingkenny or anyone else that gives him feedback? you can sit there and defend him all you want, you know he's in the wrong.

History lessons??For game??I dont know for you,but I have real life man,you know what a talk about??

Real life? pray do tell  Roll Eyes

You keep the msp alive???Thats why game is almost dead for sure :/ thx God TBBC is there to refresh game. 

And that's why the msp gets over 1000+ downloads from my site or the other sites i contact...

yes the msp is really dead....  this site is the front of the 'msp' its called master server patch msp by me since we changed it from 'savior'  got permission from herr_alien to carry it over get a site made get it published everywhere i can think of. (its a lot of work) to get it published

and you say its dead?  Roll Eyes

Having the game controlled by someone that has anger issues, is really worrying. (but you seem ok with that)

not sure what his problem is... adding maps is one thing... like i said again and again i've added maps my self..... so not sure what he's bitching about.

You didnt attacked him,you attacked his work,well for me thats same thing.Now you will say that is criticism.But I say you troll him with all "custom content out" shit.

Did i ever say his 'work is shit' ? did i ? what he's done is the best thing ever for AVP2.... i know it you know it... but look what happened now? the guy snapped because of some comments/simple things by me or kenny.... you can defend him all you want Ac!d, but you know he is out of order. 
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015 at 10:02pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Acid
Unblooded

How did I get here??

Reply #43 - May 6th, 2015 at 10:18pm

x-M-x wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 10:00pm:
AJL mod? yes, it's awesome. your telling me there is nothing special about kingkennys work?

Right i'll leave it at that, and he'll reply to you

Ok,I will take care of that later.

TBBC, is the msp developer because of me... did you know that? i had 2 developers in mind before i choose him (he saved the game) he made 1.5.4 i loved it and got it published. i let him carry on because he was nice and has great skills.... but now look at him? powers gone to his head, and lashes out at me kingkenny or anyone else that gives him feedback? you can sit there and defend him all you want, you know he's in the wrong.

You choose him.Then it is your mistake.End of story.
And yes his powers are good enough to surpass you and your buddies.

Real life? pray do tell  

Yes real life,maybe something that you dont have so you need to release all of your frustrations and complexes on forum. Sad

Having the game controlled by someone that has anger issues, is really worrying. (but you seem ok with that)

Guy is not angry.he is fucked with all that shit from you and mr.perfect kenny

id i ever say his 'work is shit' ? did i ? what he's done is the best thing ever for AVP2.... i know it you know it... but look what happened now? the guy snapped because of some comments/simple things by me or kenny.... you can defend him all you want Ac!d, but you know he is out of order. 

What???Best thing.....man you have brain problems.You actually say two different things for one file.I have bad news for you or maybe you are old so you forget all that shit you said yesterday.No offence!!!

P.S. I dont defend him,really I dont.
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2015 at 10:18pm by Acid »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #44 - May 6th, 2015 at 10:26pm

Acid wrote on May 6th, 2015 at 10:18pm:
You choose him.Then it is your mistake.End of story.
And yes his powers are good enough to surpass you and your buddies.

1: Not a mistake (he's done an amazing job) - shame about his temper
2: Powers, to surpass me and my buddies eh? how nice of you, i didn't know this was lord of the rings or something.

Yes real life,maybe something that you dont have so you need to release all of your frustrations and complexes on forum. 

My life is good, not that its like any of your business.

Guy is not angry.he is fucked with all that shit from you and mr.perfect kenny

Not my fault, if he has random outburts of rage, he should of told me he has issues, we could of sorted it. (his loss)

What???Best thing.....man you have brain problems.You actually say two different things for one file.I have bad news for you or maybe you are old so you forget all that shit you said yesterday.No offence!!!

I'm saying what he's done is awesome best great blah blah,  just not sure what he's on about with his bitching and moaning. just take a look at his posts. i just see random bullshit.

I don't have a problem with him, he's the one who snapped' and it made him look really bad.... almost embarrassing. (this is the guy that is meant to represent the msp... for gods sake wow) 

P.S. I dont defend him,really I dont.

Couldn't care less if you did or didn't.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print