AvP Unknown
News:
Locked Topic JP (Read 6089 times)
KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

JP
May 12th, 2015 at 2:18am

I normally don't post PMs here as I keep them confidential between myself and the other person.

But I want to show the public what certain people in this community are truly like. The following is a short exchange I had with JP after he attacked me on this thread http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1431274282/0

I had deleted his post 3 seconds after I saw it was another attack against me. I replaced it with a crybaby pic and locked the thread for starting up a fight with me once again. I specifically stated in that thread that another fight would not be tolerated and the discussion was to remain civil. He could not remain civil so I took action.

His opinion will never matter to me if he is going speak to me in an aggressive or hateful tone. I want people to see how destructive certain people in the AvP2 community are, in this case JP.

Ok, so I sent a private message to JP. This is the message:

Quote:
Subject: Hi
Date: Today at 9:19pm

I had to lock that thread. I read your post for 3 seconds and then removed it. Baby picture added. lol I'm done having that conversation. I said in the thread that if a fight broke out again I would end it.

Leave it as this. We agree to disagree. I don't want to be enemies. We can have differing opinions and not be hostile towards each other. I'm not being hostile towards you, I ask the same in return.

You're free to post here if you want. I know you probably don't want to now. Either way I'm keeping the forum clean of this fight over the msp. You can take this fight to tbbcbase or wherever. I will not be posting on that forum ever.

Here is JP's response:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Today at 9:50pm

KingKenny you are a fucking moron, just the fact that you deleted my whole post where i explained myself proves that and yes im taking that little joke as an insult.

Now i know you are butthurt because your choice of maps didnt go into the patch, and you deleted the whole post because i just tocched that subject. Is it really so hard to understand why maps with 30 fps or game breaking bugs cant go in the patch? People are already leaving because depot has too low fps and you want maps with half of the fps?? I suggest you do your homework before posting stupid shit like that because it makes you look like you're an  idiot or worse yet, you know it makes the gameplay unplayable for others but you dont give a fuck and you only care about playing with your buddy

If you dont like the current map selection grow a pair and make your own maps to be played online, thats what i did instead of making some shitty starwars mod that no one ever or will ever play and get made fun of on a gaming magazine.

Being of different opinions means discussing not deleting and editing others peoples posts and forcing your shit down peopls throats

And in case you are just too stoopid let me put this in a way you can understand, what you think doenst even matter anymore, either you stop bitching and upgrade with the new patch or no one will play on your servers and you wont be able to play online, so might aswell shut them down.

Noone gives a shit about whats going on here, people just want to play the game the TBBC way and you 2 idiots keep boycoting everything because stuff is starting to be not of your liking, this isnt a godamm dictatorship where you and xMx tell what others should play, if you want that go and make your own patch and upgrade your shitty servers with it but fix the first they are unplayable grabage as they are

Here i am with TBBC trying to make something enjoyable for the community and you 2 morons are constanlty boycotting everything while you havent contributed with anything worthwhile, when you whre free to add shit like broken dream, patch splash images that looke they are made on paint and adding other uselss shitty shit to the patch i didnt see any of you complaining.

You can also tell xMx to take off my work from his front page, tired of both of you.

Notice the lack of punctuation. 100% rage infused message.

There is also lot of hate and jealousy there comparing my Star Wars Mod to anything he is done. For anyone reading, you can compare the total number of downloads all his files have received combined and compare it to my Star Wars mod alone spread across over a dozen websites. That's not even counting it being distributed on CD in a pc gaming magazine throughout all of the UK. End of conversation there.

Not once was the entire MSP discussion about me, my mods, or anything that I have ever made. This is a straight up personal attack fueled by hate and jealousy.

People like this are destructive to this community. I don't know his age, but I don't have time for immature temper tantrums. Thus, he has been banned from the forum.

His files will be removed from the website as well, as he wished.

Any other outbursts like this from other forum members will also result in ban.

Edit:

Added screenshots for those questioning validity.

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2015 at 11:02pm by KingKenny »  

IP Logged