Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Aliens vs Predator Extinction Uprising (Read 38040 times)
x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: Aliens vs Predator Extinction Uprising
Reply #30 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:00pm
Print Post Print Post  
YautjaNation wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 1:21pm:
I am no thief. I'm a Skin Whisperer

YautjaNation wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 1:21pm:
I Borrow, NOT STEAL

Apollo wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 2:28pm:
Chappie, would you say that the skins in that pack were made by you or someone else?

Then...

YautjaNation wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 4:23pm:
By me.

wtf

How can you borrow something you claimed to 'create/make'

Good luck explain that one.

IP Logged

YautjaNation
Young Blooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #31 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 5:33pm
Print Post Print Post  
HEY GUYS!!

I Upload my 2 files on MEDIAFIRE.

HERE ARE THE LINKS:

LINKS REMOVED BECAUSE CHAPPIE 2015 STOLE THE CONTENT FROM OTHER AUTHORS AND PASSED IT AS HIS OWN WITHOUT RECEIVING PERMISSION OR GIVING CREDIT TO THESE AUTHORS.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2015 at 1:57am by KingKenny »  
IP Logged

Apollo
Spawnkiller

Global AvP Webmaster

Reply #32 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 10:46pm
Print Post Print Post  
Chappie  Undecided

Those skins were made by a collection of different artists, most of which were extremely popular in their time... I don't understand how a full grown man can attempt to pass off this work as their own when evidence can be found across the net. I'm sorry, I don't intend to antagonize you but at least give credit to the original artists...

IP Logged

YautjaNation
Young Blooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #33 - Oct 10th, 2015 at 10:55pm
Print Post Print Post  
I have no IDEA how to get credit to the artists.

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #34 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 2:10am
Print Post Print Post  
YautjaNation wrote on Oct 10th, 2015 at 10:55pm:
I have no IDEA how to get credit to the artists.

You must be really dumb. We told you that stealing/taking/"borrowing" content from other authors and passing it off as your own work is not tolerated here.

I saw you "borrowed"/stole work from dozens of authors without 1. Contacting them for permission to include their work into your "mod" or 2. Putting a readme file of sorts in which you credit them.

I was tempted to ban you immediately, but I'm thinking you just don't understand what you did as you don't come off as malicious.

Let me be as clear as I can be.

If you make a mod from scratch by yourself you are free to post it here. This would be you learning how to make your own mod, making it, putting together some type of readme or document file and packaging it up for public release. This would be all on your own; no copying and pasting.

If you post a mod that has content from any other mod/skin/map etc and bundle it into your mod without getting permission to do so (via whatever permissions were set up in the read me of the content you are taking) you will be banned permanently from this website.

And don't tell me you don't know how to credit the artists. You obviously know how to read English. There is a readme file in 95% of all mods made for AvP2. In the readme files, there are usually the author's email address, website or some form of contact to reach the author. Some readme files explicitly state that you don't have to contact the author as long as you give them credit. So there is no excuse.

This is your final warning. If all you know how to do is copy and paste mods together don't upload them anywhere. You can always keep those type of mods for your own personal use; just not for public distribution.

You will also be banned from this site if I see you posting rip mods elsewhere on the net. We don't need people visiting this site and leeching content then passing it off as their own.

I'm not trying to come down hard on you, but you were warned previously. Don't do this again.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2015 at 2:12am by KingKenny »  

IP Logged

Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Reply #35 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 8:11am
Print Post Print Post  
KingKenny 2015:

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #36 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 10:18am
Print Post Print Post  
The King has spoken

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #37 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 12:44pm
Print Post Print Post  
Lucifer wrote on Oct 11th, 2015 at 8:11am:
KingKenny 2015:

Love that gif.

IP Logged

YautjaNation
Young Blooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #38 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 1:42pm
Print Post Print Post  
It's my Own Creation.

I use the Wolf Predator from VIP Mod, (i Did not steal it)
I made Predator Mask skins (Harbinger is Stalker, Battle Seeker is Bone Grill, Vanguard is Guardian from Predator 2, Warmonger is Pyramid Guard, and Serpent is AVP 2010 Predator with Alien mask,)

I combined a little of VIP Pred weapons, and i made Weapon classes for Chopper, Celtic, Berserker etc

for Example: Berserker predator use Berserker Cannon, Berserker Blades and Remote bomb, and Falconer Predator uses Naginata and Predator Pistol,

And i also Edit the Drone and Warriors head with AVP 2010 Warrior for Drone and Warrior Carved for Warrior,

And i use AVP-R predalien as a skin Because i Want to make my mod more movie related,

So please have a look of my mod and tell me what you think.

Go see my Mod plz,

I am no thief and i seriously don't know how to take credit from the artist, I'm an artist too, This mod is My Work, I am not Joking, I'm not Claiming, This 100% my Work, I made it so Hard, You should Appreciate my Own Work,

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #39 - Oct 11th, 2015 at 11:28pm
Print Post Print Post  
YautjaNation wrote on Oct 11th, 2015 at 1:42pm:
It's my Own Creation.

I use the Wolf Predator from VIP Mod, (i Did not steal it)
I made Predator Mask skins (Harbinger is Stalker, Battle Seeker is Bone Grill, Vanguard is Guardian from Predator 2, Warmonger is Pyramid Guard, and Serpent is AVP 2010 Predator with Alien mask,)

I combined a little of VIP Pred weapons, and i made Weapon classes for Chopper, Celtic, Berserker etc

for Example: Berserker predator use Berserker Cannon, Berserker Blades and Remote bomb, and Falconer Predator uses Naginata and Predator Pistol,

And i also Edit the Drone and Warriors head with AVP 2010 Warrior for Drone and Warrior Carved for Warrior,

And i use AVP-R predalien as a skin Because i Want to make my mod more movie related,

So please have a look of my mod and tell me what you think.

Go see my Mod plz,

I am no thief and i seriously don't know how to take credit from the artist, I'm an artist too, This mod is My Work, I am not Joking, I'm not Claiming, This 100% my Work, I made it so Hard, You should Appreciate my Own Work,

It's your own creation but you admit you took other people's skins and then it's yours? It doesn't work like that.

Other rips I saw:
  • You added one of Windebieste's maps. Did you make that map yourself? NO. That is a rip.
  • You ripped vision mode stuff from AcidGlow, you ripped the 2007 complete texture overhaul, etc.
  • You also took weapon models from RaptorRed.

If you take anything from one mod and put it into your mod, it is not your mod.

Understand?

Copying and pasting stuff into your folder doesn't make it your creation.

IP Logged

YautjaNation
Young Blooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #40 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 9:18pm
Print Post Print Post  
What am i gonna do? Im not a good Artist!

IP Logged

YautjaNation
Young Blooded

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #41 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 9:20pm
Print Post Print Post  
AVP EXtinction Uprising is My Greatest Creation! Combine with other Mods INTO ONE!!

It's My Combination of Other Mods.

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #42 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 12:39am
Print Post Print Post  
YautjaNation wrote on Oct 20th, 2015 at 9:18pm:
What am i gonna do? Im not a good Artist!

Practice to get better or give up.

YautjaNation wrote on Oct 20th, 2015 at 9:20pm:
AVP EXtinction Uprising is My Greatest Creation! Combine with other Mods INTO ONE!!

It's My Combination of Other Mods.

I's not your creation.

If 10 different musicians each release an album and you come along and take 1 song from each album and release it as "your" album. Is it your music? No. It's a compilation, but not yours.

Plus you didn't ask for permission to compile the mods for public release or even give credit.

Again, you can use it all you want. You just can't publicly release it as your work.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print