Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Locked Topic 10/10 (Read 25887 times)
Jaguar
Spawnkiller

10/10
May 21st, 2018 at 11:31am

> gets flamed for playing TBBC's MSP for years

> decides to move to AVP2 vanilla on Evolve instead cause Rommie's MSP is shit

> gets banned without reason from AVPUnknown server.

GG

10/10  Grin

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: 10/10
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2018 at 5:45pm

Jaguar wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 11:31am:
> gets flamed for playing TBBC's MSP for years

> decides to move to AVP2 vanilla on Evolve instead cause Rommie's MSP is shit

> gets banned without reason from AVPUnknown server.

GG

10/10  Grin

avp2 game resources differ doesn't mean your banned....

(after all those years of playing avp2... I figured you knew what that messaged meant?)

so yeah 10/10 gg  Wink

But if you really want to know.....

The server is having some strange issues under evolve (it's not always working) so we're looking into it.

Quick to make judgments huh  Cool

Where does it say (YOU ARE BANNED) ?

Because this is for every player (even myself) ... weird issues on evolve.

So i think you owe me an apology... right?  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: May 21st, 2018 at 5:57pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #2 - May 21st, 2018 at 7:09pm

x-M-x wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 5:45pm:
avp2 game resources differ doesn't mean your banned....

(after all those years of playing avp2... I figured you knew what that messaged meant?)

For one, I've never been banned in all these years so I wouldn't know what message would display actually.

But if you really want to know.....

The server is having some strange issues under evolve (it's not always working) so we're looking into it.

Quick to make judgments huh  Cool

You're right, that was a bad call on my part due to coincidently being banned from the AVPUnknown Discord where I didn't flame/spam etc. and only to join an Evolve match with Scarpred. Also care to tell me who it was?

Where does it say (YOU ARE BANNED) ?

Because this is for every player (even myself) ... weird issues on evolve.

So i think you owe me an apology... right?  Roll Eyes

You're right, I do. I jumped the gun due to circumstances and made a fuck-up. My apologies, sorry.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2018 at 7:35pm by Jaguar »  

IP Logged

inziggidy
Spawnkiller

AVP Rules!!!

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2018 at 7:39pm

looks as though at the moment there's like 3 or 4 different ways to keep playing avp2 now but which one are we supposed to use?

Ah, if only there was just one like there was for so long.
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2018 at 7:41pm by inziggidy »  

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2018 at 7:46pm

inziggidy wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 7:39pm:
looks as though at the moment there's like 3 or 4 different ways to keep playing avp2 now but which one are we supposed to use?

I can relate, missing those days too.

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2018 at 9:59pm

I'm not looking to be friends with anyone via your discord, it is quite the pain in the arse waiting over 12 hours to join vaniĺla due to being banned if anyone is planning to play vanilla. So I do ask to unbanned via the purpose of playing AVP2 and matchmaking.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2018 at 6:15pm

^-- no one is banned... why do you always assume you are? -_-

Evolve is having major issues with avp2 servers some can join some can't.

Stop blaming me or anyone else... no one is banned no time for that shit anyway.

(oh you mean your ban on the discord) ? That stands and you know why.

The reason why you are banned... you know but here it is

Aggressive behavior and flat out attacking the staff this was on 12/12/2017 - Creating another account in another name doesn't change what you did.

That's like saying I got fired from my job but I'll apply again in a few months they won't mind..... or care what I did.

you know exactly what you did... doesn't matter if 2 months or 5 months pass what you did was wrong.. and several people in that discord are not keen on you.

« Last Edit: May 24th, 2018 at 6:42pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2018 at 6:21pm

inziggidy wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 7:39pm:

Nice to see you're still lurking   Wink

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2018 at 8:37pm

x-M-x wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 6:15pm:

Aggressive behavior and flat out attacking the staff this was on 12/12/2017 - Creating another account in another name doesn't change what you did.

That's like saying I got fired from my job but I'll apply again in a few months they won't mind..... or care what I did.

you know exactly what you did... doesn't matter if 2 months or 5 months pass what you did was wrong.. and several people in that discord are not keen on you.

I called out Kenny on his bullshit that happened via another discord which is long gone.

It's pretty surprising those rules actually stand since the majority of your discord literally flings shit at one another like chimps at a fucking zoo and get away with it.

Half of those users that were banned were also unbanned e.g Hudson, and also you even had Luci-goosey himself for a while despite making new accounts to join your Discord server and you even happily had him aboard your staff for a while there. Roll Eyes

Not alot of people are keen on JP in that server, but you still keep him around.

This has nothing to do with rules and you and I both know it, but I understand, you gotta keep up appearances for the rest.  Cool

P.S It's also pretty ironic your boy Olde had the nerve to write wall of text about people bullying Scarface to the point of leaving when Boss and Dante did the exact same thing and were they reprimanded for it? Lol, no.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

KingKenny
Global Moderator

Hail to the king, baby!

Reply #9 - May 24th, 2018 at 10:01pm

Jaguar wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 8:37pm:

I called out Kenny on his bullshit that happened via another discord which is long gone.

It's pretty surprising those rules actually stand since the majority of your discord literally flings shit at one another like chimps at a fucking zoo and get away with it.

Half of those users that were banned were also unbanned e.g Hudson, and also you even had Luci-goosey himself for a while despite making new accounts to join your Discord server and you even happily had him aboard your staff for a while there. Roll Eyes

Not alot of people are keen on JP in that server, but you still keep him around.

This has nothing to do with rules and you and I both know it, but I understand, you gotta keep up appearances for the rest.  Cool

P.S It's also pretty ironic your boy Olde had the nerve to write wall of text about people bullying Scarface to the point of leaving when Boss and Dante did the exact same thing and were they reprimanded for it? Lol, no.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #10 - May 24th, 2018 at 10:08pm

KingKenny wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 10:01pm:

Great input there, Kenny.  Cool

Really pushing home on the points I just made.  Grin

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #11 - May 24th, 2018 at 10:15pm

Everyone has the right to defend themselves (you've seen it.. we allow it) but you just lashed out at him you fucked up move on love because we did.

DANTE? He and Scarface have beef..  a game they had recently (you know nothing about that I assume)

Boss? also has beef with Scarface and what of it?

Lucy? christ, he's banned and banned for good he blew his chance with us.

Scarface left but he'll be back (trust me on that)

Hudson? what on earth are you on about? lol, we never banned him nor know him... if you read his posts (you cant now) but he was banned from a DBH SERVER and he came here for a moan... again you're getting ya facts wrong.

JP? many love the guy many hate the guy but he makes skins/mods/maps he contributes to the game actually, and he's never attacked me why would he? yes.. he may have issues with certain staff on here but that doesn't mean we'll ban him.. he's done nothing wrong in the discord.

You seem pretty pissed/annoyed that you're banned on it.. but left me a message on evolve saying (i don't care if I'm banned) etc - if that's true why you here?

All the best my dear.

Smiley
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2018 at 10:17pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #12 - May 24th, 2018 at 10:37pm

x-M-x wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 10:15pm:
Everyone has the right to defend themselves (you've seen it.. we allow it) but you just lashed out at him you fucked up move on love because we did.

I lashed out at him due to him being a complete cunt for no reason on the other Discord, he got told what he needed to hear. Roll Eyes

DANTE? He and Scarface have beef..  a game they had recently (you know nothing about that I assume)

Boss? also has beef with Scarface and what of it?

Ah so the whole 'Let's not pick on the kid with autism' rule is no longer being ran is it?

Lucy? christ, he's banned and banned for good he blew his chance with us.

He was still given a second chance but like I said, I already now know this has fuck all to do with 'rules'.  Cool

You seem pretty pissed/annoyed that you're banned on it.. but left me a message on evolve saying (i don't care if I'm banned) etc - if that's true why you here?

That message was sent the same day I made this post, so you're a bit late on that regard, as for 'why' I even posted the reason above? Mostly due to convenience but it's not something another blank Discord account can't fix. Roll Eyes

Tally ho. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2018 at 10:37pm by Jaguar »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #13 - May 24th, 2018 at 10:44pm

Jaguar wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 10:37pm:
I lashed out at him due to him being a complete cunt for no reason on the other Discord, he got told what he needed to hear

Take it up with him, (but if I remember... he only called you lot communists and that was it?) you snapped and went on a killing spree on him lmao you're own fault you got banned.

Ah so the whole 'Let's not pick on the kid with autism' rule is no longer being ran is it?

They obviously didn't know at the time (they've been told now one didn't believe me.. but whatever)

He was still given a second chance but like I said, I already now know this has fuck all to do with 'rules'

You don't know what he did, wasn't as bad as what you did though... you think we'll give lucy the chance if he spat in my face? obviously not. (you've already got a few things wrong here so meh w/e)

We've known lucy a while so we figured ok give the guy a chance he means well but holy shit it backfired he loves devils too much... and lies to our members.

That message was sent the same day I made this post, so you're a bit late on that regard, as for 'why' I even posted the reason above? Mostly due to convenience but it's not something another blank Discord account can't fix. Roll Eyes

Funny how you never mentioned Hudson in ya reply...  Wink

Oh well see, you soon darling....  in about 5 months again right?

Smiley

IP Logged

Olde
AvP Classic Support

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #14 - May 24th, 2018 at 10:51pm

If you have a problem with my behaviour or actions in the past, you can address me personally rather than indirectly through x-M-x or trying to use something I've done as leverage in some war you're not going to win. I'm not x-M-x's "boy." If you have a problem with me, then address me yourself.

Now, in response to your off-handed comment that's definitely not grasping at straws to find any piece of evidence with which to attack us...firstly, you're either forgetting or deliberately distorting the facts. My "wall of text" was not about people bullying Scarface (aka Chappie, Primus, Spideymus, Peter, etc.) to the point of leaving. If you'll recall, my major beef was about a public display of a private email by Apollo and Propane. It was a singular point that I brought up, but it was by no means something I got into a huge rage over.

Secondly, the AvP2 and AvP2010 community Discords, administered by members of AvP Unknown, have long been the only place that Scarface was not banned from. He is currently banned from the AvP Galaxy discord and was also banned from Ulandos's discord for advertising, and I even stood up for him when he did get banned (though I learned that he was recently reinstated). He responds to everything antagonistically and vitriolically. Any ire that he drew, from Hudson, Boss, DANTE, or really anyone, was exclusively his own fault. Our rules state that flaming is permissible to an extent. He was never bullied to the point where he was forced to leave, he left on his own accord. And the fact that we never banned him, even when we had more than adequate justification to do so, should say something.

Lastly, I've had Scarface blocked for a long while now because I know exactly how all of his posts will go. But we never instigated or condoned messages openly mocking his mannerisms. We never made fun of him personally. The comments that were an inevitable result of his antagonistic and cowardly behaviour could have been easily avoided on his part. I myself may have partaken, as when I said he should take on a challenger if he's going to be part of a clan. Such a conviction could hardly be taken as a personal beef with him, as I would say that about anyone in such a position. It's my belief that you can't maintain some kind of elitist standing in a clan and then reject all challenges. It doesn't work that way. He couldn't handle that and took his leave. That was his decision. But nowhere did we bully him into leaving.

Long story short, you aren't banned from the Evolve server (why would you even want to join? I thought the TBBC MSP was so much better? Roll Eyes). I can't join it either--it says resources differ. Oh well, guess it wouldn't be a day in AvP2 if there weren't screaming children throwing feces at adults, now would it?
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2018 at 2:16am by Olde »  

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print