News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Locked Topic 10/10 (Read 25893 times)
Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Re: 10/10
Reply #15 - May 29th, 2018 at 2:40am

Olde wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 10:51pm:
If you have a problem with my behaviour or actions in the past, you can address me personally rather than indirectly through x-M-x or trying to use something I've done as leverage in some war you're not going to win. I'm not x-M-x's "boy." If you have a problem with me, then address me yourself.

Bit hard to do when you block off all your communications, so it’s only natural that the next in line to reach is Papa Mandalore.

Now, in response to your off-handed comment that's definitely not grasping at straws to find any piece of evidence with which to attack us...firstly, you're either forgetting or deliberately distorting the facts. My "wall of text" was not about people bullying Scarface (aka Chappie, Primus, Spideymus, Peter, etc.) to the point of leaving. If you'll recall, my major beef was about a public display of a private email by Apollo and Propane. It was a singular point that I brought up, but it was by no means something I got into a huge rage over.

Even I’ll admit that Apollo fucked up hardcore on that end, you’re correct on that it should not have been brought up in public, most of the people in that Discord weren’t even involved in that incident and the situation aftermath was not at all handled properly. However Dante and Boss still repeatedly tagged Scarface over and over to the point of harrasment.

Secondly, the AvP2 and AvP2010 community Discords, administered by members of AvP Unknown, have long been the only place that Scarface was not banned from. He is currently banned from the AvP Galaxy discord and was also banned from Ulandos's discord for advertising, and I even stood up for him when he did get banned (though I learned that he was recently reinstated). He responds to everything antagonistically and vitriolically. Any ire that he drew, from Hudson, Boss, DANTE, or really anyone, was exclusively his own fault. Our rules state that flaming is permissible to an extent. He was never bullied to the point where he was forced to leave, he left on his own accord. And the fact that we never banned him, even when we had more than adequate justification to do so, should say something.

Lastly, I've had Scarface blocked for a long while now because I know exactly how all of his posts will go. But we never instigated or condoned messages openly mocking his mannerisms. We never made fun of him personally. The comments that were an inevitable result of his antagonistic and cowardly behaviour could have been easily avoided on his part. I myself may have partaken, as when I said he should take on a challenger if he's going to be part of a clan. Such a conviction could hardly be taken as a personal beef with him, as I would say that about anyone in such a position. It's my belief that you can't maintain some kind of elitist standing in a clan and then reject all challenges. It doesn't work that way. He couldn't handle that and took his leave. That was his decision. But nowhere did we bully him into leaving.

As stated above, he was repeatedly tagged by both Dante, Boss and a few others for days to the point where he did leave mid-harrassment.

Long story short, you aren't banned from the Evolve server (why would you even want to join? I thought the TBBC MSP was so much better? Roll Eyes). I can't join it either--it says resources differ. Oh well, guess it wouldn't be a day in AvP2 if there weren't screaming children throwing feces at adults, now would it?

Care to quote me on where the hell I ever said that? I’ve stated multiple times over the years to numerous people that I will take AVP2 however the fuck I can get it. Sure, I’ve played MSP quite a bit back in 2014-2015, but that doesn’t mean it’s the only option to explore and I’m more than happy to also play vanilla. But I gather that’s a concept you probably won’t grasp still.

IP Logged

Olde
AvP Classic Support

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #16 - May 29th, 2018 at 7:34am

Jaguar wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 2:40am:
Bit hard to do when you block off all your communications, so it’s only natural that the next in line to reach is Papa Mandalore.

There are more ways to reach me than just Discord and Steam. You can PM me on this site or AvP Galaxy, or since you clearly have grievances you want to air out openly, you could just address your post directly to me. I'm watching this forum, so don't worry, I'll see the message. Although I know that at the end of the day you just wanted to make me out as x-M-x's lackey.

Even I’ll admit that Apollo fucked up hardcore on that end, you’re correct on that it should not have been brought up in public, most of the people in that Discord weren’t even involved in that incident and the situation aftermath was not at all handled properly. However Dante and Boss still repeatedly tagged Scarface over and over to the point of harrasment.

Um, okay? First off, were you even in the Discord when that happened? You were banned long before any such thing happened. Secondly, on the chance that someone copy and pasted the convo to you, since when have you ever cared about Scarface/Chappie? Thirdly, our rules hold that flaming is allowed to an extent but we hold that people must conduct themselves maturely. We're not AvP Galaxy, we're not out to ban people for what they say unless it's clearly just hostile and vitriolic venting without any consideration for the other person's response (that is, the type of writing that got you banned). Lastly, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. Paint me as a hypocrite? Scarface/Chappie had been close to a ban ever since he started throwing numerous temper tantrums riddled with expletives, as for example, against JP for merely using the sniper in multiplayer games that he wasn't even a part of. You can ask JP personally if you don't believe me. Would you have had me ban Chappie for that? The things he said would have easily gotten him banned on any other Discord server, and in fact his actions have gotten him banned from places like AvP Galaxy, but we gave him extra leeway because of his handicap. If you can't handle the fire, stay out of the kitchen. He couldn't handle the shit being dished out so he took his leave. That was his decision and I don't see anything wrong with what was said. Besides, if you really cared that much about Chappie, you'd also take it up with Corporal Hicks to reinstate him on Galaxy. Unless of course, you're just using him as a pawn against me.

As stated above, he was repeatedly tagged by both Dante, Boss and a few others for days to the point where he did leave mid-harrassment.

Thanks, but we don't need help telling us how to moderate our own Discord server, a server that, by the way, you aren't even a part of. If you want to run your own competing Discord server, feel free to operate it however you want (but between you and me, I think you learned your lesson from your last little experiment on that front Wink).

Care to quote me on where the hell I ever said that? I’ve stated multiple times over the years to numerous people that I will take AVP2 however the fuck I can get it. Sure, I’ve played MSP quite a bit back in 2014-2015, but that doesn’t mean it’s the only option to explore and I’m more than happy to also play vanilla. But I gather that’s a concept you probably won’t grasp still.

Forgive me for finding it difficult to expect to be welcomed on a server run by the very same group you said was x-M-x's, Kenny's, and my "personal circle-jerk," as well as taking every opportunity you could to vilify members of AvP Unknown, as when you tried to portray Kenny as a hypocrite for banning you, in a community that you know hated AvP Unknown and welcomed that opinion. Sure, I don't doubt you've played vanilla, but you made it clear the side with whom you wanted to create ties, and it wasn't AvP Unknown. Even the opening post of this thread is hostile to us. So you want to play vanilla? Fine, go right ahead. But next time, don't expect a warm welcome when you put all your eggs in the other basket.

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #17 - May 29th, 2018 at 10:03am

Olde wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 7:34am:
There are more ways to reach me than just Discord and Steam. You can PM me on this site or AvP Galaxy, or since you clearly have grievances you want to air out openly, you could just address your post directly to me. I'm watching this forum, so don't worry, I'll see the message. Although I know that at the end of the day you just wanted to make me out as x-M-x's lackey.

At this point, now that you're here, is this really what the fuck is bothering you most? I'm already responding to you. You're addressed. End of.

Um, okay? First off, were you even in the Discord when that happened? You were banned long before any such thing happened.

No shit. But the dates of those posts of the continuous tagging is the 21st of May.  Smiley

Secondly, on the chance that someone copy and pasted the convo to you, since when have you ever cared about Scarface/Chappie?

I know I got off on the wrong foot with Scarface in the beginning due to me thinking he was another generic triggered hot-head like most people on this game involving methods of play (MSP/Vanilla) until I was informed otherwise. Sure he digs himself into a lot of dumb fucking situations which is why I asked him to stop during the Galaxy incident and even asked Hicks if he could unban him, but he did go too far on that occasion.

Thirdly, our rules hold that flaming is allowed to an extent but we hold that people must conduct themselves maturely. We're not AvP Galaxy, we're not out to ban people for what they say unless it's clearly just hostile and vitriolic venting without any consideration for the other person's response (that is, the type of writing that got you banned).

We can come off the Kenny shit already, Olde. That situation was the 'excuse' to get me banned but it's no god damn secret that you three-amigos never liked me for a long time prior to the incident, hell even Lucy alluded to it a few times and explains why Belushi was on my ass all the time when I was and kept bringing up the fact that I used the TBBC forums a lot. Lol???

Lastly, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. Paint me as a hypocrite? Scarface/Chappie had been close to a ban ever since he started throwing numerous temper tantrums riddled with expletives, as for example, against JP for merely using the sniper in multiplayer games that he wasn't even a part of. You can ask JP personally if you don't believe me. Would you have had me ban Chappie for that? The things he said would have easily gotten him banned on any other Discord server, and in fact, his actions have gotten him banned from places like AvP Galaxy, but we gave him extra leeway because of his handicap. If you can't handle the fire, stay out of the kitchen. He couldn't handle the shit being dished out so he took his leave. That was his decision and I don't see anything wrong with what was said. Besides, if you really cared that much about Chappie, you'd also take it up with Corporal Hicks to reinstate him on Galaxy. Unless of course, you're just using him as a pawn against me.

Thanks, but we don't need help telling us how to moderate our own Discord server, a server that, by the way, you aren't even a part of. If you want to run your own competing Discord server, feel free to operate it however you want (but between you and me, I think you learned your lesson from your last little experiment on that front Wink).

The last Discord wasn't even run by me despite a lot of people calling it 'Jaguar's Discord'. It was run by a random dude (italktowalls) who hadn't been following AVP2 in a long while, didn't really know anything about the MSP disputes and just nostalgically missed the hell outta the game. I had came across his empty server via a listing and he asked for my help to get a lot of people who loved the game and franchise to join, that was it but with anything that follows the multiplayer of this game, it turned into another TBBC/Unknown shit-show which put him off from even playing again and he nuked the place and decided to move on.

Forgive me for finding it difficult to expect to be welcomed on a server run by the very same group you said was x-M-x's, Kenny's, and my "personal circle-jerk," as well as taking every opportunity you could to vilify members of AvP Unknown, as when you tried to portray Kenny as a hypocrite for banning you, in a community that you know hated AvP Unknown and welcomed that opinion. Sure, I don't doubt you've played vanilla, but you made it clear the side with whom you wanted to create ties, and it wasn't AvP Unknown. Even the opening post of this thread is hostile to us. So you want to play vanilla? Fine, go right ahead. But next time, don't expect a warm welcome when you put all your eggs in the other basket.

As stated before, you three had it in for me loooong before this Kenny shit and you seemed to be under the impression that I was a TBBC lackey (at least according to Lucifer's chats with x-M-x). It's hard not to vilify Unknown when quite frankly for the past 3 years even before these Discords came into play, I was already hated. The funny part of all of this is you still can't even admit the true reason you have it out for me, you veil it to hell with me bad-mouthing Kenny. How about you finally throw your hand on the table, Olde, and just fucking come-out with it already.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2018 at 11:23am by Jaguar »  

IP Logged

Olde
AvP Classic Support

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #18 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:19am

I don't have it out for you based on anything but your previous actions and what you've said in the past. Everything's completely on your terms. I honestly don't care that you used the MSP, I even used it from 2015-2016. But you conveniently side-step any issues I brought up. What about the "circle-jerk" comment? Never addressed. What about other comments bad-mouthing AvP Unknown members you've made? Never addressed. If you want to start playing games with posting images incriminating others, two can play at that game.

I'm glad to see you were taking Chappie's side, but as you can clearly see, there's no helping him. He dug his hole multiple times, in many places, and now he's lying in it. People don't want to have anything to do with him. We gave him more than his fair share of second chances. He was allowed to stay, which is more than can be said of other places. He got flamed, and he left. I don't know how to make that any clearer to you. No one, not even Chappie, has protection from flaming in this community, and no one is immune to being targeted. That's the way it is. If you feel you can't or won't defend yourself, you leave. I don't know what you want me to do. Ban Boss? Ban Dante? By that rationale, I'd have to ban JP as well for instigating flaming. But I won't do that. I don't ban people for flaming. As I said before, if you want to run the server your way, then make your own, but you can't tell us how to run our server. I did have a problem with people making fun of Chappie in that other server last year, but I didn't have a problem with Boss and Dante pinging him to do a match. Does that make me a hypocrite? Fine. Call me a hypocrite all you want. It's no skin off my back.

Jaguar wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 10:03am:
The last Discord wasn't even run by [me] despite a lot of people calling it 'Jaguar's Discord'. It was run by a random dude (italktowalls) who hadn't been following AVP2 in a long while, didn't really know anything about the MSP disputes and just nostalgically missed the hell outta the game. I had came across his empty server via a listing and he asked for my help to get a lot of people who loved the game and franchise to join, that was it but with anything that follows it turned into another TBBC/Unknown shit-show which put him off from even playing again and he nuked the place and decided to move on.

Odd that it imploded literally months after every member of AvP Unknown left that server. A TBBC/Unknown shit-show that happened months earlier couldn't have been the catalyst because there were no AvP Unknown members in there when he deleted it, unless you have pictures to prove it.

And funny you use that word "nuked." I seem to remember someone else nuking that server of 1600 posts in December.

As stated before, you three had it in for me loooong before this Kenny shit and you seemed to be under the impression that I was a TBBC lackey (at least according to Lucifer's chats with x-M-x). It's hard not to vilify Unknown when quite frankly for the past 3 years even before these Discords came into play, I was already hated. The funny part of all of this is you still can't even admit the true reason you have it out for me, you veil it to hell with me bad-mouthing Kenny. How about you finally throw your hand on the table, Olde, and just fucking come-out with it already.  Roll Eyes

If I did know what you were talking about, then I would "just fucking come-out with it already," but I truly, honestly don't know what you're talking about. Your past actions, and those actions alone, have dictated our reactions to you. How about you enlighten everybody and you come out with it already? If you have something to say, then say it.

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #19 - May 29th, 2018 at 11:44am

No shit. But the dates of those posts of the continuous tagging is the 21st of May.

What business is it of yours though? they had a match it went wrong they're pissed so what?

We can come off the Kenny shit already, Olde. That situation was the 'excuse' to get me banned but it's no god damn secret that you three-amigos never liked me for a long time prior to the incident, hell even Lucy alluded to it a few times and explains why Belushi was on my ass all the time when I was and kept bringing up the fact that I used the TBBC forums a lot. Lol???

No it wasn't an excuse... you messed up got banned last December... 5 months later you return got banned again i don't see a problem in that... would it make you happy if us (three amigos) banned dante/boss anyone that attacks chappie?

The last Discord wasn't even run by me despite a lot of people calling it 'Jaguar's Discord'. It was run by a random dude (italktowalls) who hadn't been following AVP2 in a long while, didn't really know anything about the MSP disputes and just nostalgically missed the hell outta the game. I had came across his empty server via a listing and he asked for my help to get a lot of people who loved the game and franchise to join, that was it but with anything that follows the multiplayer of this game, it turned into another TBBC/Unknown shit-show which put him off from even playing again and he nuked the place and decided to move on.

Was it a tbbc/unknown shit-show? I wasn't a member in that discord I don't know or care what happens in that long forgotten discord...

oh well

As stated before, you three had it in for me loooong before this Kenny shit and you seemed to be under the impression that I was a TBBC lackey (at least according to Lucifer's chats with x-M-x). It's hard not to vilify Unknown when quite frankly for the past 3 years even before these Discords came into play, I was already hated. The funny part of all of this is you still can't even admit the true reason you have it out for me, you veil it to hell with me bad-mouthing Kenny. How about you finally throw your hand on the table, Olde, and just fucking come-out with it already.

Care to explain why you deactivated your avpgalaxy account and deleted that VERY HELPFUL discord thread?

What's the matter with you seriously?

Then here

You edit your post like a petulant child... seriously I'll ask again what was going on in your head/life during that time?

Then reactivated her account

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=22579

For the love of god tell me what's wrong with you? I'm here for you Jill/Joanne/Jag/JaguaR/Jagz

Smiley

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2018 at 12:21pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #20 - May 29th, 2018 at 12:25pm

Olde wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 11:19am:
I don't have it out for you based on anything but your previous actions and what you've said in the past. Everything's completely on your terms. I honestly don't care that you used the MSP, I even used it from 2015-2016. But you conveniently side-step any issues I brought up. What about the "circle-jerk" comment? Never addressed. What about other comments bad-mouthing AvP Unknown members you've made? Never addressed. If you want to start playing games with posting images incriminating others, two can play at that game.

I am not at all denying I made comments?! Of course I fucking did, everyone read them. But these “past actions and comments” are dated 2017-2018. I am talking about 2016, around the time our Discord first started, you and xMx stated to Lucifer via steam conversations that you wanted absolutley nothing to do with me and I quote you Olde on your conversation to Lucifer “You’re ‘miss jaguar’ made a fool of herself last year.” and xMx wanted nothing to do with the Discord because I was in league with TBBC apparently. This was 2016, sadly I have no screencaps since this took place via steam chat. Now, care to fucking elaborate what I did wrong then? This was a year prior to my ban from your Discord. Also those images I posted weren’t incriminating anyone, they were posted to prove a fucking point. Shocked

I'm glad to see you were taking Chappie's side, but as you can clearly see, there's no helping him. He dug his hole multiple times, in many places, and now he's lying in it. People don't want to have anything to do with him. We gave him more than his fair share of second chances. He was allowed to stay, which is more than can be said of other places. He got flamed, and he left. I don't know how to make that any clearer to you. No one, not even Chappie, has protection from flaming in this community, and no one is immune to being targeted. That's the way it is. If you feel you can't or won't defend yourself, you leave. I don't know what you want me to do. Ban Boss? Ban Dante? By that rationale, I'd have to ban JP as well for instigating flaming. But I won't do that. I don't ban people for flaming. As I said before, if you want to run the server your way, then make your own, but you can't tell us how to run our server. I did have a problem with people making fun of Chappie in that other server last year, but I didn't have a problem with Boss and Dante pinging him to do a match. Does that make me a hypocrite? Fine. Call me a hypocrite all you want. It's no skin off my back.

If your Discord rules have changed then I can’t argue in that case. Good to know I can throw the  ‘meh’ at any point that I do the same but I won’t.

Odd that it imploded literally months after every member of AvP Unknown left that server. A TBBC/Unknown shit-show that happened months earlier couldn't have been the catalyst because there were no AvP Unknown members in there when he deleted it, unless you have pictures to prove it.

Not really, Walls was also running an anime Discord that has over 1000 members, it took any moderators of the AVP discord almost a week or more to get in touch with him about any issues, and for certain due to the lack of popularity, it was placed on his back-burner. He would check every-so often to catch up on the posts. I messaged him a few weeks later and he just gave a simple “i think i’ve had enough of avp people for a while”

And funny you use that word "nuked." I seem to remember someone else nuking that server of 1600 posts in December.

I agree that it was handled poorly due to Razor not having a PC so relying on a mobile device and shitty phone data was not a great idea for moderation commands. Hell even I got pissed at him over the fact.

If I did know what you were talking about, then I would "just fucking come-out with it already," but I truly, honestly don't know what you're talking about. Your past actions, and those actions alone, have dictated our reactions to you. How about you enlighten everybody and you come out with it already? If you have something to say, then say it.

As stated above before these “past” (lol 5 months ago) actions, there was alot of hatred for me even as far back as 2015 thanks to Lucifer and his annoying but also handy nack to share PMs with everyone and I even had to ask Lucy what the fuck xMx’s and your problem with me was, which is still never elaborated on. Seems I’m not the only one ‘side-stepping’ here.

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #21 - May 29th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Jaguar wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
I am not at all denying I made comments?! Of course I fucking did, everyone read them. But these “past actions and comments” are dated 2017-2018. I am talking about 2016, around the time our Discord first started, you and xMx stated to Lucifer via steam conversations that you wanted absolutley nothing to do with me and I quote you Olde on your conversation to Lucifer “You’re ‘miss jaguar’ made a fool of herself last year.” and xMx wanted nothing to do with the Discord because I was in league with TBBC apparently. This was 2016, sadly I have no screencaps since this took place via steam chat. Now, care to fucking elaborate what I did wrong then? This was a year prior to my ban from your Discord. Also those images I posted weren’t incriminating anyone, they were posted to prove a fucking point

You need to stay away from lucy he'll give you candles and pentagrams...

Wink

IP Logged

Olde
AvP Classic Support

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #22 - May 29th, 2018 at 12:52pm

I am talking about 2016, around the time our Discord first started, you and xMx stated to Lucifer via steam conversations that you wanted absolutley nothing to do with me and I quote you Olde on your conversation to Lucifer “You’re ‘miss jaguar’ made a fool of herself last year.” ... Now, care to fucking elaborate what I did wrong then? This was a year prior to my ban from your Discord.

If I did say something like that in 2016, it would have been because you embarrassed yourself asking me for the AvP2 source code, pleading with me repeatedly and eventually telling me to get on Skype to show me personally how serious you were and how badly you wanted it. What were you planning to do over Skype that you couldn't accomplish in words over Steam? I'll be honest, I felt embarrassed for you, and if I didn't say it before, I'll say it now: you did make yourself look like a fool. But honestly it's water under the bridge. Is that really what this is all about? Have you been resenting me for that for these past couple of years? Seriously, now...I've let it go and we even collaborated on a YouTube video later. I didn't feel like there was any transgression between you and me. But for what it's worth, I'm sorry if you took offense to it.

Also those images I posted weren’t incriminating anyone, they were posted to prove a fucking point. Shocked

Hm, yes. I must confess I jumped the gun on that a bit. You're right, I was wrong. Those images were posted to defend yourself, not attack me. But let's be honest, we're airing out our grievances here, so we might as well really get into it. It was really only a matter before we got the ball truly rolling with the shit-slinging. I have to say I'm also curious to see what dirt you have on me, though. Posts by Lucifer, more screencaps of stuff I've said.

I agree that it was handled poorly due to Razor not having a PC so relying on a mobile device and shitty phone data was not a great idea for moderation commands. Hell even I got pissed at him over the fact.

I recall. I was even grateful to you for not totally being on his side for that fact.

As stated above before these “past” (lol 5 months ago) actions, there was alot of hatred for me even as far back as 2015 thanks to Lucifer and his annoying but also handy nack to share PMs with everyone and I even had to ask Lucy what the fuck xMx’s and your problem with me was, which is still never elaborated on. Seems I’m not the only one ‘side-stepping’ here.

It wasn't hatred, it was me not wanting to work with you. I don't hate you. But your actions sometimes make it very difficult for me to be sympathetic with you. I would expect nothing less than you feeling the same about me.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2018 at 12:54pm by Olde »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #23 - May 29th, 2018 at 1:01pm

x-M-x wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 11:44am:
What business is it of yours though? they had a match it went wrong they're pissed so what?

It was down the hypocrisy from Olde about how both Scarface situations were handled and the backlash that was given but as you can see, we’ve already discussed this, Olde and I.

Not gonna bother with most of you’re paragraphs since it’s fluff that’s already been discussed and alot of “oh wells”  Tongue

x-M-x wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 11:44am:
Care to explain why you deactivated your avpgalaxy account and deleted that VERY HELPFUL discord thread?

What's the matter with you seriously?

Then here

You edit your post like a petulant child... seriously I'll ask again what was going on in your head/life during that time?

Then reactivated her account

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=22579

For the love of god tell me what's wrong with you? I'm here for you Jill/Joanne/Jag/JaguaR/Jagz

Lmao, I highly doubt that.

At the time I’d honestly had enough of playing ring-around-the-fucking-rosies with Discord servers. Also why the hell does that bother you so damn much when it wasn’t hard to make your own. What I wanted to say was said.

As far as my name goes, I had it legally changed recently due to issues that don’t concern you, last I checked, it’s perfectly legal to do but of course it will most likey be chalked up to me just being a “psychotic bitch” right?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #24 - May 29th, 2018 at 1:10pm

Jaguar wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 1:01pm:
It was down the hypocrisy from Olde about how both Scarface situations were handled and the backlash that was given but as you can see, we’ve already discussed this, Olde and I.

Yea you did!!!! good job!

Not gonna bother with most of you’re paragraphs since it’s fluff that’s already been discussed and alot of “oh wells”

Yup

Lmao, I highly doubt that.

At the time I’d honestly had enough of playing ring-around-the-fucking-rosies with Discord servers. Also why the hell does that bother you so damn much when it wasn’t hard to make your own. What I wanted to say was said.

Doesn't bother me one bit. (just curious  Wink )

As far as my name goes, I had it legally changed recently due to issues that don’t concern you, last I checked, it’s perfectly legal to do but of course it will most likey be chalked up to me just being a “psychotic bitch” right?

And what happens in the avp2 discord don't concern you.

So don't go on about it..... it's getting really boring.

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2018 at 1:12pm by x-M-x »  
IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #25 - May 29th, 2018 at 1:55pm

Olde wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
If I did say something like that in 2016, it would have been because you embarrassed yourself asking me for the AvP2 source code, pleading with me repeatedly and eventually telling me to get on Skype to show me personally how serious you were and how badly you wanted it. What were you planning to do over Skype that you couldn't accomplish in words over Steam? I'll be honest, I felt embarrassed for you, and if I didn't say it before, I'll say it now: you did make yourself look like a fool.

Okay first of all:

pleading with me repeatedly and eventually telling me to get on Skype to show me personally how serious you were and how badly you wanted it.

What in the actual fuck is this supposed to mean? I wasn’t at all asking for it for myself, I was aking on behalf of my fiance who I’m pretty sure you’ve even seen his post on RaptorElite as ‘Phantasm’. We were both in the same room and I asked that the three of us talk about via Skype. Were you honestly thinking that I was offering a fucking peep-show to you for it with my fiance sitting on the PC next to me? Oh my fucking god, this is hilarious, even Dimitri is finding this more fucking funny than I am. You feel embarrased for me?? Don’t. Cause I honestly feel more embarrased for you. All these years I figured it was a deep rooted hatred for me when all along you somehow made a cuck out of yourself. Congratulations. This has gotta be one for the books.

As far as reason go, you’ve all seen his RaptorElite post. You can personally take that up with him, I was only asking on his behalf since you were on my Steam friends at the time.

Hm, yes. I must confess I jumped the gun on that a bit. You're right, I was wrong. Those images were posted to defend yourself, not attack me. But let's be honest, we're airing out our grievances here, so we might as well really get into it. It was really only a matter before we got the ball truly rolling with the shit-slinging. I have to say I'm also curious to see what dirt you have on me, though. Posts by Lucifer, more screencaps of stuff I've said.

There is no dirt just that one convo Lucy had with me via Steam. So no screencaps

I recall. I was even grateful to you for not totally being on his side for that fact.

And I thank you for that.

It wasn't hatred, it was me not wanting to work with you. I don't hate you. But your actions sometimes make it very difficult for me to be sympathetic with you. I would expect nothing less than you feeling the same about me.

Look, I’m not gonna hold the first part over your head but there was clearly a big mis-communication there hence why the Skype discussion was suggested in the first place but apparently that also got mis-read on your part. I’ve had my laugh about it now and maybe even threw you a bit under the bus about it but like you said, water under the bridge. Just do yourself a favour and don’t just assume that Skyping with a female means she’s gonna throw the clothes off or anything along those lines. I prefer voice chat, that’s just me. Sorry you took it the wrong way, we’ve had our laugh over it and I’m actually happy this finally got out.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2018 at 2:03pm by Jaguar »  

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #26 - May 29th, 2018 at 2:30pm

Just move on  Wink

We Don't want anything to do with you (why are you bothered about that? )

Good day to you

And i'll say it again...

Good Day to you/tally ho

Smiley

IP Logged

Jaguar
Spawnkiller

Reply #27 - May 29th, 2018 at 2:55pm

x-M-x wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
Just move on  Wink

We Don't want anything to do with you (why are you bothered about that? )

Good day to you

And i'll say it again...

Good Day to you/tally ho

Smiley

Oh but it just started getting juicy though.  Roll Eyes

And quite frankly, you’re not really contributing anything, so you can chill, maybe it’s beer o’clock or go pick yourself up a nice cup o’ java whilst us gals talk.  Cool

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #28 - May 29th, 2018 at 2:58pm

Ok, I'll make it easier for you..

I x-M-x run AvPUnknown, the discord and the avp2 servers I host. I don't owe you anything. You don't pay me to provide any of these services to you. If you don't like how I run them leave. You can start your own website, discord or game servers. (do you understand that? if you're looking for a fight? you're in the wrong place) go vent where someone cares

Now Enjoy your time here or leave

***LOCKED***

How about them apples?

Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print