Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Normal Topic AVP Classic Skins Pack (Read 4829 times)
Olde
Forum Moderator

I'm the Walkin' Dude

AVP Classic Skins Pack
Sep 24th, 2015 at 10:19pm
Print Post Print Post  
I finally finished updating my Universal Skins Pack. I had to add over 50 skins, some of which I made from scratch, some of which needed serious editing work. All had to be converted to the same file type. I also had to get screenshots of them all. The pack now has 358 skins total. This is version 1.4 and has more than 100 new skins since its first iteration with 1.0.

Download link here: http://www.moddb.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/addons/universal-skins-pack-v10

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Re: AVP Classic Skins Pack
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 6:43pm
Print Post Print Post  
Nice, how many skin packs does classic have ? or is this like the mega bundled version?

IP Logged

Olde
Forum Moderator

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #2 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:34am
Print Post Print Post  
This is the mega-bundled version. I'm going to add 4 more skins to it. The only skins I'm not including in here are the Redux mod's high-res textures because they'll likely conflict and will require Mad Max's new character models and levels. Otherwise this is as complete as it'll probably ever get. To my knowledge, Rebellion never released a skins pack for the game.

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

x-M-x
Administrator

'Defiance'

Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:40am
Print Post Print Post  
Olde wrote on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:34am:
This is the mega-bundled version. I'm going to add 4 more skins to it. The only skins I'm not including in here are the Redux mod's high-res textures because they'll likely conflict and will require Mad Max's new character models and levels. Otherwise this is as complete as it'll probably ever get. To my knowledge, Rebellion never released a skins pack for the game.

Good job man, thank god avp/99/classic has you  Wink

IP Logged