Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Lifecycle of the Alien (Read 37449 times)
Lucifer
Warriors

Ego te absolvo Hell Rules!

Re: Lifecycle of the Alien
Reply #15 - Jan 7th, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post Print Post  
Bruce Leenomorph wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:03am:
The long path to true Grand Mastery, the Path of the Dragon, is through the heart of the drone.

(608.3) 53: 7.7 Of all the planetary angelic helpers assigned to the Material Sons, about one third were deceived, and almost ten per cent of the transition ministers were ensnared. Symbolically, John saw this when he wrote of the great red dragon, saying: "And his tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and cast them into the darkness."

sry for off topic

The rebellion of Lucifer

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1452063690

Bruce Leenomorph wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:16am:
Runner

To be honest, I despise the runner. Inexplicably, the game's makers gave it the strongest pounce of all the Aliens. Combined with its high ghost-shot count and the occasional one-pounce kill glitch on full-health preds, the runner is probably the most unbalanced character in the game.

I disable it in my own server, finding it requiring of less skill and finesse, and more unbalanced attributes. It is really fast, but can't take much damage. Its pounce is too short-ranged to be of any great use for travel.

To be honest my favourite class Cheesy
totally disagree.
I believe that the runner is one of the most complex classes to learn to use (without glitch).
the real strength of the runner lies not so much in its attack speed but in its fulfillment.
to learn the shaolin art of the runner takes years of experience and many hours of play.

everyone can learn the discipline of the drone ,but few become master in the art of the runner.
I can tell you that some females who played were more susceptible than males to learn this kind of discipline.
females in general are more faster than males and very unpredictable movements
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2016 at 8:34am by Lucifer »  

"Are you the devil? Perhaps abuse your position. Or dominate and control others instead of dominating yourself. Or bring illusions and hide the truth. Recognize your demonic side if you want to succeed in transcending it. "

IP Logged

YetiYutani
Spawnkiller

Batman Vs. Predator

Reply #16 - May 6th, 2016 at 5:42am
Print Post Print Post  
This looks good - I'll take as much advice as I can, cool.

IP Logged

Olde
AvP Classic Support

I'm the Walkin' Dude

Reply #17 - May 7th, 2016 at 8:35pm
Print Post Print Post  
Bruce Leenomorph wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:16am:
Runner

To be honest, I despise the runner. Inexplicably, the game's makers gave it the strongest pounce of all the Aliens. Combined with its high ghost-shot count and the occasional one-pounce kill glitch on full-health preds, the runner is probably the most unbalanced character in the game.

I disable it in my own server, finding it requiring of less skill and finesse, and more unbalanced attributes. It is really fast, but can't take much damage. Its pounce is too short-ranged to be of any great use for travel.

Bruce Leenomorph is also a shit player. The only thing he got right is that "its pounce is too short-ranged to be of any great use for travel." He's totally wrong about the runner's pounce strength. The runner is severely underpowered; its slight speed advantage to the drone is nothing compared to how fast the alien was in AvP1. It's still slow enough to be easy to hit by nearly any weapon.

The runner is the weakest physically, has the shortest pounce range, and has the weakest pounce attack damage. How the fuck is it so unbalanced that it needs to be banned? It's too goddamn weak. Its slightly higher speed is nothing compared to its weaker traits.
Lucifer wrote on Jan 7th, 2016 at 5:56pm:
totally disagree.
I believe that the runner is one of the most complex classes to learn to use (without glitch).
the real strength of the runner lies not so much in its attack speed but in its fulfillment.
to learn the shaolin art of the runner takes years of experience and many hours of play.

Agreed.

Quote:
I insult you because of the asshole and scum that you prove us all to be.  - En Sabah Nur on TBBC Forums

Lucifer wrote on Oct 8th, 2016 at 9:54am:
go to fuck your self olde!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print