Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  (UTC)
AvP Unknown
News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) What If We Could Control The Aliens? (Read 20663 times)
Bruce Leenomorph
Spawnkiller

Enter the Alien

Re: What If We Could Control The Aliens?
Reply #15 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 7:58pm
Print Post Print Post  
You cannot control the Aliens. The movies and fiction all make this very clear. Regardless of their origins, they are Nature in its purest and most savage form. Tooth and claw, the raw power to survive, endure, break free of chains.

Look at this world. Everywhere Life exists, it thrives, even in the harshest conditions. It survives mass extinction, global calamity on a scale humans cannot truly understand.

The Alien—the xenomorph—embodies this, exemplifies it. Neither good nor evil, the Aliens simply live. They grow, they fight, they die, they pass on generations and grow stronger in time. Such raw Nature cannot be controlled, any more than you can control a hurricane, or fire unchecked. Ultimately, they will break your chains, you will lose control, and when the dust settles, Nature in all her savage glory will reign supreme, as she always must.

... unless you're in a Jaeger. In a Jaeger, you can fight a hurricane. You can win.  Grin

IP Logged

wolfblade
Spawnkiller

"Let's split some wigs!"

Re: What If We Could Control The Aliens?
Reply #16 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post Print Post  
Agreed, however a few stolen eggs from a hive i'm sure would make a great weapon to unleash. 

Bruce this is NBK_Wolfblade... How long has it been?  A decade?  Hit me up if you get the chance my info is in my profile.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2015 at 4:20pm by wolfblade »  

-Wolf

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print